website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ramblings of an Old Man, ME! Ah, ha, ha, ha!

Physicist, Glenicist, and other things, never to be taken as fact! The ramblings of Glen is just that. Huh! Can I have your attention please! I might just give some of my thoughts! Oh no! Yep! I have nothing better to do right at this moment! String theory, nano technology, as in blow you away, or HUH! 

I'll just jump right into it! I truly believe technology exist so far ahead of what our measely little minds can comprehend! Military and the Largest Corporations buy, control, conceal! WHY? Duh! Control, is power and power is money. Who is making tons of money off oil? Them oil giants make o'heap of money and want us using that FOSSIL FUEL! Fossil MY ASS! Yeah, right!!! Old Mother Earth is making that black gold in her body! Dinosaurs, Sinosaurs, more like, Moneysaurs Crookus Fuckus Corporatus! We get the shaft-us! No matter how easy the oil is to get, or how deep we get Fuckus and Mother Earth Gets scarred for life! Just like the Gulf oil catastrophe. WE, as in you and I, the good people of Mother Earth. Damn it all to Hellus! Them Super Richass Monsturs are Devil's own!

Okay! Okay! Okay! "What in the hell are you talking about you lame brain nit-wit!" asks Joe Pesky.

Ah, ha! Its been awhile since my inner voices have spoken, I thought I had exorcised them, or they went to Florida for the winter. I call them the Misfits in my head. Lord Have Mercy! I'm not sure for me or them! Hell no! That doesn't mean I'm nuts! All of us have inner voices inside us! Don't you hear them and listen to what they tell you! As a child we may of referred to them as pretend friends, OR, that's what our grown up parents with no imagination, told us to call them!

Most probably Unidentified Flying Objects are our own military with much advanced propulsion systems. This old man, ME, believes that our military does have technology that is years ahead of what we the ordinary people have! I bet ya, they be amazing things. But hell no! They ain't going to tell us! We're just the simple minded idiots that pay for them with our hard earned tax dollars. Seems I have read and heard about trillions of tax dollars unidentified over the last 15 or so years. Let me say one thing pertaining tp that.

"ONLY ENTITIES SUCH AS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, OR THE FEDERAL RESERVE COULD LOSE THAT KIND OF MONEY!" PRETEND, ALONG WITH OLD GLEN ONCE MORE. IF, AND I SAY IF??? WE REALLY DID GO TO THE MOON IN 1969! DAMN THAT'S 43 YEARS AGO! FOR THOSE OF YOU, YOUNGINS NOT YET BORN. THAT'S ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY COMPARED, TOO TODAY"S, STAR TREKISH TECHNOLOGY! COMPARE AN AUTOMOBILE OF 1969, TO THE COMPUTER ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OF TODAY! FLYING IN 1969 WAS POWERED BY JET ENGINES. GUESS WHAT, STILL JET ENGINES!!! COMPUTERS THEN WOULD BE LIKE COMPARING GALILEO'S TELESCOPE TO THE ORBITING SATELLITE TELESCOPE, THAT CAN SEE OUT INTO OTHER GALAXIES AND BRING US SUCH MIND BOGGLING SHOTS, IT TAKES YOU BREATH AWAY! WOW-ZA!!!


How about pork barrel politics. Sheesh it's hard telling what kind of Alien politics be going on! Oh my goodness did I say Aliens? Nobody believes in Aliens do they?

String Theory by Mishu Akaku, shit I don't know how to spell it! He tells about this theory and I'll tell you what he is one smart Physicist. I have listened to him many times. He talks of other dimensions and tells of different things but in a way that regular people such as myself can understand.

Even before I knew of Mishu I somehow believed in other dimensions. I cannot say why, I just do. I may of watched and read too much science fiction as a kid like Star Trek and such, I dunno!  It would tend to explain a lot of things like ghost coming through from other dimensions or portals.

There are so many unexplainable goings on, to rule out anything. A wise old man once told me "I wish I knew 10% of what I don't know!" I told him "I'd settle for 1%." We both laughed and shook our heads.

How can one not believe in other life beyond our planet? You would have to be deaf to all other possibilities! In my lifetime of seeing what computers and electronic innovations has done in such a short span of time is mind bogggling to someone like me, who has been around to see such marvels!

Portals, I believe do exist and could explain many different out of this world possibilities! Any way I prefer to keep my mind open to other possibilities and continue to think, reason, learn for myself! I ain't dead yet and believe we're never too old to use our own mind.

I've rambled quite enough for tonight. Isn't it mind altering to go outside on a clear night and look up into the vastness of the universe. To even think that we know and understand all, dumbfounds me! Goodnight and think about being abducted by Aliens! Sorry I could not help myself! Glen

1 comment:

  1. I believe in life outside this planet. I kind of think it is life in another dimension though, without the boundaries of time and space. I think there are what you call portals through which these other "beings" can enter our dimension or space if you prefer.

    Aliens? Alien abductions? Most definitely, but just what ARE these beings? That is the important question and one people need to really consider before they just accept them as visitors from another solar system or planet or something. I have heard many explanations and I think I have come to a conclusion based on a lot of reading and research, but to explain that would take more than just a comment !

    ReplyDelete