website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! & D-I-S-O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E!

Many thoughts whirling inside, like a giant tidal wave! If only, we could throw our negativity and problems into it and watch them swept away. Would be nice, wouldn't it! Cleansing our minds, in imaginary tidy bowl.

I'm too old to take on others problems. Taking care of my ever increasing demands of health, age, lifetime scars, fills my daily agenda. I can take on, no more! Easier said, than done! Heah! Even in my own moratorium, of taking care of myself, I cannot overlook the morass assholes, I find myself surrounded in todays world. A sad state of affairs, I must say!

My life at this stage, is as simple as I can make it. I truly live a most humble day to day existence. I enjoy the simplicities of my own, controllable boundries! I love my family, home and pets. After five months, I still miss my best friend, my Australian Cattle Dog "Punkster," as I did the day, I tenderly, yet heartbroken, dug her grave! I feel as though a small part of me disappeared, never to be resurrected! One day I'll write a story about her. I have been mulling over a children's book or story about her, some day, I'll make it happen, some day!

I wish to cause no one no pain, or problems. I give my all no matter what I do! I seem to find myself in a rather perplexing uncontrollable predicament. I have this Grandfatherly instinct in me. I'll give my opinion and some don't like it! I say "la-de-da!" If they act like a spoiled brat, then I'll call them on it! I been around long enough and I have earned my right to speak, my piece! Some, they don't like it!

I had a good conversation with my friend at work, I'll call her Sue. Out of 14 machines, Sue and I run 6. We are not the spring chickens, out of our group of Gilligan's Island "Castoffs!" The much younger versions of the "castoffs," run 1, or 2 machines. Why is that?

I'm absent from time to time with health issues, Sue never misses! We're a lot alike in our thinking, both Scorpio's. Scorpio's give their opinions rather easily see, so what's wrong with that! Especially when you're right! I've always done my job, what's wrong with the other members carrying their load. Damn! Us old pack mules be getting worn out you see!

A LITTLE FUNNY, BEFORE I PROCEED, ABOUT SUE. THIS ONES FOR YOU SUE. HA! HA!

An older man, in his early eighties W. F. several years ago was running 2 machines beside Sue. Sue being the person she is, was helping him. W. F.  said to Sue "your as stubborn as a Jackass" Yep! We still laugh at that one! W. F. in his early eighties was doing what some can't do today! Why do you reckon that is????

W. F. passed away a few years ago! They don't make em, like him anymore!!!

I have this thing about "workers" not doing what the Supervisor tells them to do! It gnaws at me! Even if I think, a Supervisor is wrong, I'll give my opinion, but do what they say! There is this unwritten rule I grew up with, called "respect," you see! I'm not being paid for my brains! I'm been paid for my brawn, right! There is this one thing, I absolutely cannot tolerate is insubordination! It drives me batty!

There be this old gray haired fat man where I work. That be me! I have more mental and physical
disorders than all them Castoff, Castaways put together! If me and Sue can do our jobs, then why the !@#$ can't they!!! I suppose, if you hire Jack-offs or Cast-aways you can't expect too much I reckon!

WHEN DID, AND WHY DID? DISRESPECT AND DISOBEDIENCE BECOME ACCEPTABLE AND WHY DID THIS BECOME ALLOWED????????????????  An old MAN!  ME

2 comments:

  1. I have a theory about when all this disrespect and disobedience started. I think I may write about that in the next day or two as time permits.

    Scorpio huh?? Well my oldest daughter is a Scorpio so I very well understand about you Scorpio's giving your opinion !!! hahaha, but that can be a good thing, especially when it is done in a constructive manner.

    Take care of yourself my friend.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete