website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

HELPLESSLY WAITING FOR "DOCTORING"

There is no more helpless feeling than waiting for things to happen as you see a love one diminish right in front of you, IS THERE? Your completely helpless to control the speed at which Doctoring happens...

I don't think this is actually a word or at least the proper usage, but I'm making it one and will give my definition, per old Glen. Doctoring is a hands on skill that once, was, I thought, ordained in a DOCTOR. I use the word ordained for a reason, that means something special from a religious standpoint. You will not see me talk about religion very often, however growing up in basic ideas associated with religion has instilled certain striving for human closeness and love, which is a good thing. I wish to explain something that mystified me as a child, yet creates my perspective as an older adult. Doctoring includes nurses, I view them as on the front line of Doctoring. My belief is these two should be working closer together, rather than separated by layers, of ??? There is too damn much bull in between the most important objective, the patient and the two true keepers of the flame of MEDICINE the good Doctors and the good Nurses. The devotion of these individuals should be the heart and soul.         

There appears to be so much in between the REAL DOCTORING, that the patient has been reduced to a # or $'s. All the layers and Bull has become the driving force of medicine.

Example if a patient is diagnosed with a problem that is a simple fix, why should a patient have to wait 3 days for a rather routine procedure. The patient is in the Hospital because of a problem! WAITING 3 days gives the possibility of, THE PROBLEM becoming worse, or NEW complications forming from the wait. While waiting there is a POSSIBILITY they may have to do EMERGENCY SURGERY "IF" that occurs.

Do you see where I'm headed. They can make the time to do EMERGENCY SURGERY after there is COMPLICATIONS! My question why play the ODDS when you can control the ODDS "completely"????????? HUH!!!

I have the highest regard and respect for the magnificent Doctor that did the surgery. Maybe I'm old fashion and grew up watching shows on TV like Marcus Welby. The Doctoring of today is Corporative Money, instead of close individualized loving, caring hands on almost religous believing helpful Doctoring ideals.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE GOOD DOCTORS AND GOOD NURSES. I SAY THANK YOU! IT'S ALL THE OTHER CRAP I WITNESSED DURING MY VISIT EARLIER IN THE YEAR AND THE ASSININE THINGS THAT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH TODAY. I SAY "THEM FANCY BUILDINGS, FANCY EQUIPMENT AND ALL THE ADVERTISING DOLLARS SPENT ON ADVERTISING HOW GOOD YOUR HOSPITAL IS. THAT IS NOT THE HEALING PART OF THE HOSPITAL. MORE IMPORTANT IS THE HEART OF THE DOCTORING HAPPENING THERE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment