website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

FATHER'S DAY "SALUTE"

          I wish to jot down a few words of praise, and encouragement to you GOOD-FATHERS out there I proudly S-A-L-U-T-E you!!! It's not an easy time to be a Father...The world seems upside down even in my little corner of the Heartland. Times change, but a Father must remain constant (I have not forgotten about you Mothers out there but this here is Fathers Day, OKAY) to give children the necessary survival skills to what? SURVIVE BABY!!! I read about the intelligence level of the children going south and I don't like it AT ALL!!! Not now when we need GOOD DADS more than ever. You don't have to Professor Dad-dio to raise good children. I'mma not talking genius crap u-know. I'mma talking love, guidance, leadership common sense Fatherly man to child instinctive natural things here okay!!! I'm sure as hell not talking sitting around watching sports drinking beer, doing crack, marijuana or drinking Bud and acting all cool with your Bros or Whatevers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little ones need guidance with a firm loving hand of praise to teach and lift them beyond themselves. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING OUT THERE. Stand up and praise Hallelujah!!!

          True story, I was in line at Halloween time and witnessed something that made my heart ache for the children. Avery nasty looking man and woman was in front of me in the checkout lane. How do I define nasty? Glitter & Flash & Talking Trash for all to hear! They were buying him a camouflage outfit as in G. I. Joe stuff, and the young boy of perhaps 8 was holding onto a large Army style killing knife. He tells his Dad while moving the knife CHUCKY STYLE (the little killer doll of the movie crap ) "now I can kill somebody with my knife". (Fucking hello out there, I could not believe my ears)! The nasty looking man never even acknowledged the boy, to say anything one way or the other!!! This is what makes my skin CRAWL BABY! Where would a young lad get that idea, not from Sponge Bob cartoons!!! My personal thoughts are video games! It ain't the real world baby, but young ones must have ADULT GUIDANCE...

          I'm terribly SORRY I went overboard on the not-good Fathers! That was not my wish, so I'll try and make it up to you REAL & FINE FATHERS. I love you from the bottom of this old Man's heart! I see good Fathers in action and it is heartwarming & heartfilling. One can never do enough, your children are your first priority, they didn't ask to be brought into this world. YOU, brought them into this world and when that happened you need to put away "those young boy ways"!

          I'M EXTREMELY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT YOU SEE! MY FATHER WAS A POOR ROLE MODEL AND IF I COULD WISH FOR ONE THING IN LIFE FOR EVERY CHILD OF THE WORLD IT WOULD BE TO HAVE TWO GOOD PARENTS UNTIL ADULTHOOD. I BELIEVE THAT ONE SIMPLE, YET SPECIAL "THING" MIGHT POSSIBLY TURN THE CORNER TOO A NEW AND WONDERFUL WORLD FOR THE FUTURE... thank you all the daddys and mommies in the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment