website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

short run for today "ANOTHER DAY"

          Woke up this morn, there's no sun. I return to the sanctuary of darkness, seems the only way, sleep life away! Why does it matter? tis just, "ANOTHR DAY"! Robbed of life by a darkened soul, dark mind, darkness everywhere, anyway...

          Eternity's forever, tis mine to give away... To have an ETERNAL cloud, always hanging over me, chains my heart, my soul... while here anyway... "I'd rather be dead... than be full of darkness FOREVER"...

          Bodily afflictions are unacceptable. Still you may enjoy inner peace and passion! Turning physical limitations to imagination, beauty and therefore "escape", if only for awhile!

          To be sick of body, sick of mind and sick of life... When my time comes, may a peaceful sleep take me away... Tis a funny feeling, life being drained slowly, surely everyday...

          TO VIEW THE LIGHT, YOU MUST FIRST SENSE THE DARK... THE ONLY THING, LIVING LONG DOES, IT FORCES ONE TO SEE!!!

          THEREFORE YOU SEE ANOTHER DAY... THANKFULLY...  thanks for viewing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment