website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"DUM ASS"

i MUST BE THE ONLY DUMASS IN THE WORLD HEH! i AM TOO SIMPLE TO USE A COMPUTER, BUT i TRY IT ANY WAY. i SEEM TO DO EVERYTHING BACKWARDS, BUT HEH! iTS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY U-KNOW. i HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH MOST OF THE ONES i WORK WITH, BECAUSE OF AGE AND QUITE FRANKLY i HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON IN WHICH TO TALK ABOUT WITH MOST OF THEM. i GREW UP ON COCA-COLA AND THEY HIT THE JOLT TYPE CAFFEINE LADEN PUT YOU IN ORBIT STUFF. iF THIS OLD MAN WAS TO DRINK THAT MUCH CAFFEINE IN ONE DRINK i WOULD EXPLODE AND THERE WOULD BE OLD @#%&ING ME SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE. eVERYTHING HAS SOO MUCH SALT AND COMTAMINATED TOXIC STUFF IN WHAT WE EAT AND DRINK, WHY PUT THE MORTUARY CRAP IN US. aRE BODIES WILL NEVER TURN TO ASHES. uSE US FOR COAL AND FUEL FOR NUCLEAR ENERGY, THATS PROBABLY WHAT "the lovelies" OF THE WORLD ARE PLANNING ON HEH! yOU THINK THEY EAT THE SAME "wonderfully" DEATH LOADED NUTRIENT LADEN "lab rat" GOOD FOR YOU STUFF WE DO??? i DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! i BETCHA THEY AIN'T EATING NO "genetically altered" STUFF THEY SELL TO US! aIN'T NO WONDER THE CHALLENGED ONES ARE TAKING OVER ALL RACES ALL OVER THE PLANET! iTS SOON TO BE A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT OF ONLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE. tHEM THERE CHALLENGED ONES WON'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO CHALLENGE ANYTHING. gIVE THEM SOME OF THAT THERE "genetically altered" FOOD AND WATCH THEM MAKE MORE NEWER VERSIONS OF "genetically altered" PEOPLE AS THEY BECOME BREEDING RABBITS.

          I went a mite overboard for a reason! What doesn't make sense, seems to make sense anymore. I feel as though I went to sleep and stayed in one of my silly ass dream movies. I can make no sense out of anything anymore. I think at times I have gone MADD and I am the only one that sees all the crazy ass stupidity of GALACTIC IGNORANCE!!! I believe all the GALACTIC FRUITCAKES have converged on planet earth in the last half century and are doing their job!!! OH FUCK, I MUST BE THE ONLY CRAZY DUMASS ON PLANET I-G-N-O-R-A-N-C-E....................................

1 comment:

  1. Actually Glen, things seem to be going along just as prophecy predicted ;-)

    This a battle for the spirit, who will choose the Truth and who will follow the Lie! If you can't tell which is which, I suggest you spend time seeking out the Truth, I assure you it is a worthwhile pursuit!

    ReplyDelete