website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Skin-flint & Slap-happy

Hello to ya'all out there! How are you this fine day? No I ain't been drinking, I don't drink, oops! I'm drinking homemade lemonade, made by me. Damn it is soo good! Welcome, one of my favorite past-times, taking words and playing with them. Just like my attempts at writing, I sure as hell don't know what is gonna happen. I'm so new at this pecking on the keyboard stuff, I'm happy if I can type one sentence without a misyake, OOPS! see what I mean.

I 'm sooooo aware that my mind rambles and it's hard to keep it locked in for very long. I ain't never been structured in my whole life at anything, and I'm diagnosed Bi-polar and that suuurrrreee don't help!!!! But that makes for fun fireworks going off upstairs, and I wish that I could write what is going on upstairs. That is in a nut shell or you could say in my nut-head! My mind sometimes moves too fast to stay on one track. For those of ya'all out there, imagine listening to several different radio stations at the same time. Whow wee! Anyhow, I have been trying to give a taste of my thoughts this month, sorry I've been practicing on you and hope I haven't lost you-ins. You thought I was going to say ya'all didn't you!!!  Klem my buddy says he types 100 wpm, I can't even think that fast, he be a smart one and well I bee me! At the end of my day before I go to bed and after I take my meds is when I write. Whatever, I repeat whatever is on my mind comes out on this damn keyboard. I can't stop! I'm not in contol this damn thing takes over my fingers. My body becomes frozen and I can't look away. I think the damn thing senses I'm almost out of energy and takes what little bit I have left and laughs at me as I crawl to to bed.

SKIN-FLINT, what in tarnation kind of word is that? First let's examine these words separately. Skin, is skin. That was easy! Flint is a hard fine grain rock per Mr. Dickonary (oh my did i do that). What lame brain moron decided to put these two words together? Mr. Dictionary defines skin-flint as thieves' slang; lit., one who would skin a flint for gain or economy... What the .... Is it just me but I didn't learn one dang thing from that. Also stingy, and stingy per the dictionary means miserly. Miserly per the dictionary means niggardly. Niggardly per the dictionary means stingy; miserly. Damn I understand why our educational system is failing us, I don't know about ya'all out there but I'm plum ass confused!!!
If I'm an alien as in one from planet earth and not beyond u-know. Let's pretend I'm from Dumassapatamia and I'm trying to learn English (just like i'm trying and been trying my whole life) some smart as American says to me "your a skin-flint". I run home and look it up in my dumassionary, SKIN-FLINT = STINGY = MISERLY =NIGGARDLY!!!! Sheesh I reckon, I'm plum reckoned out by now.  
  
I need another word, SLAP-HAPPY, this word seems more to my liking. Dazed or mentally impaired by or as by blows to the head; punch-drunk, silly or stupid. I'm back from the land of the lost and feel like a homing pigeon, yip-pee-yi-ah, talking my language! I'm on cloud nine. I have suffered many blows to me head & have been drunk & woke up with the feeling that somebody has used me head for a punching bag. I have been told by more than a few people in my life time that I'm silly & stupid only they used meaner F words and I beat the shit out of them... Oops maybe they were right, ya reckon!!!

I BEEN TRYING TO GET THE HANG OF THIS TYPING THING. SOME DAYS I THINK I'M IMPROVING AND SOME DAYS I GET PLUM PISSED OFF!!! I DON'T THINK MY BRAIN AND MY FINGERS ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, I RECKON. SO WATCH OUT SOMEDAY, I'M GOING TO TRY THINKING, TYPING AND .... DAMN IT JUST NOW HIT ME , SOMEDAY I'LL BE ABLE TO TYPE AND THINK AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN LOOK OUT BOYS AND GIRLS OF THE WORLD. WON'T THAT BE A HOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment