website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Disconnect

The only way I can successfully get through the day is to block everything out around me. My health requires me to make it so. I once believed, I was the outcast. After many years of reflection and attempts of understanding... there is no understanding! It became survival time and that mode has taken over. It must, if I'm to remain alive! My attempts at life seems futile, most of the time. I ask myself why??? I'm but one ring of a mighty oak that has seen the ups and downs and weathered the seasons. Sprouted many limbs that are withering under their cursed weight.

My disconnect from society becomes stronger every day. I'm in the wrong era, "I'M CURSED WITH KNOWING RIGHT FROM WRONG"! I don't fit in, anymore! My time has gone! When did wrong become right?  It has happened in a few short years, it seems. I would never leave the sanctuary of my humble adobe, but I must, I'm poor. I must make enough to continue to survive. Payments to stay alive! That's the game today, in the MEDICAL MAFIA and their spin offs!

 I no longer have the hope of youth. The blind faith that comes with not knowing and living only in that "MOMENT",  the blessed moment of ignorance is blissfully forgiving!!! What once was painful jealousy of watching the fluidity of the youths I work with has given away to heart broken compassion. What I witness is the destroying of humanity and I clearly see why America has destroyed ourselves from within, one generation, one person at a time.

The younger ones make attempts at conversing with me. They may as well be speaking a foreign tongue. We are disconnected by the information highway of knowing nothing, but knowing everything! Brought up on games instead of reality, they know not "REALITY". The world is merely another game as their brains are eroded from injections before they ever attend school. Fluoride and every man made poison has taken the toll and created "CHALLENGED", that is the new normal at the place I am putting in my last few days, hopefully years. Common sense, thinking for themselves, ability to work unsupervised. Half of my fellow employees can't!!! Every new hire gets worse and the ones from the Temporary Agencies makes my skin crawl!

If what I have described is not sad enough, I have saved the best for last. The ones in charge as in Supervisors... there ain't nothing super about them... They are merely people who have been there longer and have never taken the most basic schooling fundamentals of "Supervision".

I COMPARE THE LEADERS I COME INTO CONTACT WITH EVERYDAY, EITHER IN PERSON OR THE LEADERS WE HAVE ELECTED TO TAKE CARE OF US. THE CHALLENGED ONES HAVE TAKEN OVER YOU CAN, AND HAVE BET YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ON THAT. THE SAME CHALLENGED ONES GROW MORE "CHALLENGED" RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES...CHALLENGED ONES PLEASE STAY THE COURSE... VERY SOON YOU WILL RULE COMPLETELY JUST THROUGH BEING AROUND LONG ENOUGH!!! 

 SOON THERE WILL BE NO GLEN VIEW SANITARIUMS BECAUSE ALL WILL BE "CHALLENGED".   goodnight and thanks for visiting my humble sight.    

No comments:

Post a Comment