website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SIMPLE MAN

I'm a simple man, until 10 months ago I never had a computer, did not know how to type. Still don't and still know nothing about a computer. I'm learning, ain't that wonderful. If you wish to try something, why not! My imagination has guided me through life. I have the ability to imagine GOOD & BAD, sometimes it's like an echo in my head. I might have a thought that is old fashion "corny". By the time the thought is through, the echoing comes back totally the opposite. I know! I know! Grandmothers told us when we were little tyker's, "you have an Angel on one shoulder and the Devil on the other shoulder". Being the imaginative little soul I was, I must of took it to another level and it's still with me! Good or bad its ME! Besides what can I do about it now!

My goal at this time of my life is quite "simple". Simplicity is the best medicine! Yeah, I just made that up! The meaning of simple actually is quite simple! Just funning ya'all! Uncomplicated, damn! they give a simple two syllable man a five syllable meaning! That's the kind of crap an old tired soldier of life has to go through every day! Ain't no wonder I have high blood pressure. Sometimes life simply sucks as you're trying to uncomplicate your dang life. Try to get a cable man to install cable, yeah that's uncomplicated!!! Try talking to someone on a help line that speaks your language, that's really uncomplicated!!! After you have spent an hour getting a real human, you speak English and they speak Martianese. They ain't even from this planet, now that's what I call a real ALIEN!

Yikes, I'm an old man that still remembers when there was one movie playing and it was good. Now there's 12 movies playing and their geared to the challenged. I remember here in the Heartland when every store in town was closed on Sunday. Now you can buy, cocaine, crack, marijuana, oxycotin, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your local Drugs R Us, in evey neighborhood. We had a dress code when I went to school. Now Billy wears a dress!

You get the picture simple "My Ass", ain't one thing simple anymore! Everything is so @#$%ing complicated I feel like a Roman Soldier in the world of Computer Warfare, only this ain't no game!        
I TRY TO BE SIMPLE. IN ORDER TO FIND THE SIMPLICITY I NEED I WOULD HAVE TO RENT A CAVE SOMEWHERE IN THE APPALACHIAN MOUNTAINS. THE WORLD MOVES TOO FAST FOR ME, THAT FOR SURE I'M SIMPLY TRYING TO SURVIVE AS ONE OLD TIRED SIMPLE MAN! goodnight & thanks for visiting glen view...

No comments:

Post a Comment