website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

ABOVE IT "ALL"

Another day, another week am I closer to death, destruction, winning the lottery or peace on earth. How about maybe Politicians not lying to the American people!!! LORD HAVE MERCY! What was in my medicine. I'm coming to you tonight from high above planet Earth. I have been abducted and am traveling where no HU-MAN has gone before. The galaxies are my playground to wander to visit to do anything I wish! What do I wish for, I wish to fry some Politicians and Evil Ones asses on the Sun... Fry them like shish-kabobs until they tell the truth. Take the powerful, rich, evil SOB'S and tie them to a comet to see the backside. Their destiny would be to see the tail of the comet forever, and ever!!! Damn I'm feeling too @#$%ing good to stop!

Funny I mentioned comet... About 15 years ago the comet Hale Bopp was visible. Most fascinating sight I've never witnessed. I would drive away from the city lights and gaze at it for hours. It captivated me in unexplainable understanding. I was nothing compared to this "wonderment of the cosmos". I was a sliver of a grain of sand in the galaxies of galaxies. Insignificance was I, in the grand scheme of things. Somehow this wonder of the nighttime sky began to wake me up from a lifetime daze of brainwashing insanity. It was not overnight but started me on the path of understanding and searching.

Up until that point in my life, I never questioned authority, I believed in the American Way! What is the American Way?  Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If you believe in your elected officials all dreams are possible.

There are no answers to the questions we ask!!! If we dwell upon unanswerable questions and allow the problems of the world to grind away at our soul. It's all smoke and mirrors. There is so much discombobulation, disinformation going on, we can't think straight. The EVIL is winning, so we must find a small piece of the universe to get away from the doom and gloom that is prevalent everywhere.

HOW DO WE SURVIVE IN A WORLD GONE MAADD!!! WE MUST RESORT TO WHAT WE CAN CONTROL, AND FIND SOLACE IN. LITTLE PLEASURES CAN BECOME A TREASURE CHEST IF WE ALLOW THEM TO BE. WHAT MADE US HAPPY AS A CHILD. IMAGINATION WAS OUR GOLD, OUR SPIRIT, OUR HEART.

IF YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE ON A WARM SUMMER'S NIGHT AND LOOK UP AT THE BEAUTY OF A FULL MOON, OR ON A MOONLESS NIGHT, LOOK UP AT THE STAR FILLED SKY, I FEEL COMPASSION FOR YOU, BECAUSE THE SMALL OVERLOOKED THINGS IN THIS WORLD GONE MAADD IS THE SIMPLICITY THAT DOESN'T COST A DIME AND WILL KEEP US SIMPLE FOLK SURVIVING. FOR IF NOTHING ELSE WE MUST SURVIVE THE MAADDNESS.    THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN TO GLEN VIEW.    

No comments:

Post a Comment