website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, June 6, 2011

ARE WE HAVING FUUUN!!!!

BEWARE... THE FOLLOWING MAY BE PLUM STUPID TO READ AND ONLY THE MISFIT TYPING THEM WILL KNOW, IF THE WORDS ARE INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY SPELLED RIGHT, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK... THIS IS RATED... DUMASS CAPTIONIMG... (HA HA HA HA) FROM THE BRAIN IMPAIRED... AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLEN VIEW MENTAL DISORDERS AND SANITARIUM.

          The date is 6/06 and 6AM. Do I know where my mind "IS", NOPE!!! I never have known where my mind is and never will, for art though, the funnest part, yee-haw, get along little doggies. If-fun my English Teachers during any grade of schoolin could see my ritings they would come back from the grave to hit Glenny over the head with a ball bat, not a ruler or yardstick. I never understood all the rules and shit about wrightings u-know. I had been a-talkin since a toddler, er at least a few words like momma and poo-poo in my diaper, we'' I might be ezaggerating a mite about my diaper, momma said "she could smell it a mile away like a skunk" ain't my fault I were just a baby and we push out the crap that is shoveled in u-know.
          I talkd as normal as anyone I grew up with and talk just as my family did. My family are not from English Crust. My ancestry is from the hills and hollers of everywhere in the world. We commoners, hillbillies, whats ever you wanna call us have been around and will be around forever, causin we know how to survive, we possess that "eye of the Tiger" thing-a ma-bob Rocky Balboa talks about. Them rich ass people wouldn't last no time if they had to do their own everyday chores and work. Sheesh all the money tain't wurth nottin if you can't live off the land. Them extra crusty ones would be boughing at er  commoners feet after a week or so if their bellys growling. All that PROPER talkin and PROPER ritin won't get you diddly squat then!
          I can read them fansy pansy writers like Lord Ah-Klem but he uses wurds I don't understand, so I just guess. It's to damn hard to understand and use the dickonary. I prefer Sue's words of living I read her ritings pert nert every day. Just when I wer a tryin to get plum smartur, that there Ah-Klem fella quits ritin, he must a-thogt I was doing reel well, fer he don't know it but he wer my hero.
          It wer because of him I got me a compu-turd, a keeboard and a mousse. Um learnin to turn the dang thang on and play with that cute little moussee and that cur-sed thing that won't go where I wont it to go. It plum have a mind of eets ownn. My missus sayy practtus mak-us purfucted. Then why in the fuck is all them different colors underlineing my wurds, huh huh huh!!! I kan't rite on fuckun sentense witout ITT.
          I'm plum stubborn assed deturmund to achiev my goal no matter whatt! I will smash as many mousees as many kee-boards ans as mantee computurds until I find one that likus me.
         I impressed my buddy Klem with my deturdidamnation he fking feintud and went on an extendud vacatshion. I says I'll go with ya Klem and his wif says "no you have dun quit enuff alredy". She sounds like she is happee don't she.
        Well Imma gonna keep on practicun and maybe if I get guud Klem my Buddy will let me rite somethun fer him when he takus a day off. OR MAYBE KNOT... goodnight fellow citizens of the planet, I wish you good harmony until we meet again. Glen View

No comments:

Post a Comment