website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

FREAKY FRIDAY

While at work i was conversing with me. Yes you read that right!!! (I just love them cute little exclaimation marks don't you!)

 I said to me "i'm notta gonna go-a home and take my meds and get on the computer and make an ass of myself tonight, no sir".

Then me said to i "you always make an ass of yourself, no matter what time of the day you write".

Damn, don't you just hate when you talk to yourself and you can't lie, sheesh, i can't fool me, no matter what. I have accumulated ideas to probably a-hundred posts but dag-nap it, when my tired ass hits my chair and I start my computer something happens. Good or bad I sure as hell don't know, it just becomes mind over matter. Nothing matters only caressing them keys and watching words pop up on the screen. I go where no man has gone before, only lunatics such as me, myself, and i. It don't matter if anything makes sense. Shucky-durn ain't nuthin mak-a any sense anyhow.

I love @#%&ing Fridays, (did I writ-a what I think-a, I wrota). By the time Freaky Friday rolls around, 9 times out-a 10 I'm asked to work over on my hardest and longest damn day. (Fooled ya, you thought-a, I was-a gonna say @#$%ing day didn't ya, now fess up you can't lie to yourself).

Absolutely NOTHING makes any sense to me, or i today. That there is the hardest dang part for an old fart like me to give up. I expect some sense to be made out of the nonsense and it don't happen. At least not in my neck of the woods, what about where you live?

I wish to tell you a true story, yep ain't no lying today. I went to me Doctor and the Doctor's Nurse checks my blood pressure, she says good 127/69. Well I know that sure as hell ain't right I would be in a coma if my BP was that low. After about 10 minutes The Doc comes in and we talk and he plays with his computer. The Doc checks my BP and gets 170/90, one hell of a big difference don't you think. Now which one is correct? He shakes his head, now that there is one thing you don't want your Doctor doing while playing on the computer. He said "your taking enough medicine to put down a mule"!!! I tell the Doctor "I reckon I'm a stubborn old mule". My BP was fine earlier in the year, after a tune up in the Hospital and now my BP is outta control. Hells fire I ain't never been in control of all my faculties in my darn life, why should BP be any different. So me and the Doctor man, who's name ends in man, ain't that funny!!! Anyway we converse and I tell him "my metabolism ain't the normal metabolism , if I'm taking enough medicine to put down a mule, it ain't apparently working, I add the only difference now and when I was in the Hospital is I have put on weight from the side effects of all the meds I'm taking", soo he doubles my diuretic and potassium, because the side effects of diuretics is loss of potassium. So you're asking what is the @#$%ing point here Buddy Boy?

Absolutely nothing about ME, mind or body is normal never have been and never will be, this I can say with conviction. The other damn thing is HOW is one supposed to be "normal" when there ain't nothing in my everyday world "normal"! Do you think television represents "normal". I certainly don't think soo! Do you think Washington D. C. is "normal"?????? Please I wish to know "NORMAL"!

NORMAL is what to whom! Freaky Fridays I suppose is as norm as norm will be I reckon.
I ATTEMPT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW EACH DAY. HOWEVER; EACH DAY COMES BACK TO ME THE SAME, BUT WITH NEW OF THE SAME. IT NEVER ENDS, LIKE A BAD HABIT YOU'LL NEVER KICK UNTIL YOUR LAST DYING BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment