website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Confused

It's late, do you know what's on my mind? I bet  you don't! The hell with deep breathing, meditation and all that self help, fly the universe, or universes, Astral soaring, Mind projecting, sitting on a mountain top, listening to the wind, L S D and all the mind altering products, natural or man made. Forget about all the wisdom , logic, Confuscius crap! Yell you heard me right! You got ME!!! I'm a regular working man. A working man that has toiled over 40 years. Damn how time flys! I've been confused since the 50's, I reckon I've been confused long enough to earn my gold watch in confusion, yes sir! I have become an elder statesman of confusion. A thought just struck my cranium, either that or a migraine's coming on! I oughta get me a job in Washington, with the loss of working brain cells on a downward trend, I'm qualified to be a Senator, Representative, advisor to the Pentagon, advisor to the President! DAMN! Another lightning strike, just lit up my mind! Ka-ching, ka-ching! I'm going to change my name to Confused, Joe R. Confused, has a nice ring to it. I'll be an honest man. Honest Joe, Honest Joe R. Confused. I'll run for President, a vote for Honest Joe R. Confused is a vote for the average Joes everywhere! We're all so confused! Nothing makes, not one lick of sense anymore. It's like we're doing the Ground Hog Day movie! We're all stuck in some kind of Ground Hog temperal distortion loopey thing a-ma-bob! That makes as much sense as anything that comes out of Washington!

Honest Joe R. Confused would give full disclosure on Aliens. No not the ones from this planet! They walk among us! All leaders of all the countries in the world are ALIENS! Shit the planet couldn't be more @#%&ed up if they were elected, appointed, or waged war to make themselves leaders! Colleges are turning out brainwashed Aliens! Don't get your undies in a pinch at me! Where the fuck has all them high I Q's gotten us average citizens. It sure as hell ain't the average Joe's that built the Atomic bomb. It ain't the average Joes that messed up, The Gulf of Mexico for a million years. You actually think the average Joe gives a rats ass about the Particle Excellerator that is searching for!!! What the fuck are they looking for??? We have String Theories, Quantum Physics and God only knows what else is going on in a College Lab some where. Damn, I get a migraine every time I read or hear this mumbo jumbo crappola.

"We The Average Ones" WANT A JOB TO WORK, RAISE A FAMILY, WORSHIP THE WAY WE WISH, DRINK SOME WINE, READ A BOOK, TAKE A LEISURELY STROLL, AS A FAMILY, ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS. WE'RE TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT!!! WE MAY NOT BE TOO DAMN SMART, BUT WE CAN SMELL SHIT AND BABY SHIT IS EVERYWHERE THESE DAYS!!!           

1 comment: