website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

But Seriously Folks

These three words just jumped into my mind, so while the fire is hot, I'm going to run with them. I can't be serious unless, I'm in one of my serious moods. That takes a lot of mind control. I can't do it, really I CAN'T (read my wurds, hahaha) How can an old man be serious after leaving the modern version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest! I run out the door everynight, just like the big Indian!

Suzie, a voice unfortunately, I pick up telephatically, wishes to ask a question, go right ahead girl, my brain now gives Suzie the floor, "what if we haven't read the book"? That be a big mistake then, therefore you might not understand the running out the door! Damn girl! You want me to write a book report, for ya! Net Flix it, Jack Nicholson. 

Summary for Suzie. Jack's character goes to nuthouse. Jack meets a lot of nutty people. The main Nurse don't like Jack. Jack is a trouble maker who upsets Nurse Crikey's apple cart. Apples start a-flying everywhere. A big Indian inmate, that never speaks, one day speaks to Jack. Indian not nutso, after all. Jack gives Nurse Ratchett soo much trouble, she gets the Doctor to give Jack Electric Shock Therapy. CLARIFICATION REQUEST LIGHT GOING OFF!!! They hook electrodes to his brain and fry them, now he is a good boy for Nurse Cratchett. Jack reminded the big Indian, re-installed the taste of forgotten freedom. Jack told him once, "if i was as big as you, I'd pick up that granite hand washing basin (the old fashion half round type) and throw it through the @#$%ing window and I would run like a big old Buck". Now can you guess the ending? 

But seriously folks, who the hell wants to be serious! I want to laugh! Life is too @#$%&*$ serious most of the time. Damn bills to pay, taxes, taxes, taxes. I want to be silly, enjoy life, read a good heartwarming, heart filling book! Watch a good movie without commercials ruining the tenderness of the moment!!! The precious moments of life are few and hard to find, we are always in a rush! Where is it that, we're rushing too! We don't even know do we?

I'm at the computer reviewing my day. I start my day late, by being late, getting out of my nice relaxing lovely, safe bed. That be my first mistake! But seriously folks, I must! I'm at work, I'm at work!!! (I threw that extra I'm at work for emphasis.) I did enjoy the book I was reading at break and lunch. It made my HEART SMILE! That's right! Ever had your "heart to smile"? Feels rights good don't it? Surprise for lunch at work, sometimes surprises be good! This was a simple surprise... But seriously folks, nice warm, good pizza is mucho, mucho, betta, than Doritos! (Don't you just hate the orange shit it leaves on your fingers.) Um, um, good! Me belly was thankkful! (Be sure you say the extra k, I put there, did you miss it?) Okay, okay, okay, I hear you a-sayin, "this old man, done fell off his rocker", damn straight! I be me, BABY!!!  Things went real good after the pizza high. Pizza and a good book, damn it don't get no better than that!!! I get home my old dog is happy as a puppy to see me. My heart smiles once again! My old body feels the effect of my daily battle of life. I fix a snack and a glass of lemonade, time to put my feet up in my nice soft, cozy lounger. Damn if I didn't catch a decent movie on the BOOB tube, wonders never cease! It don't take too much for me anymore, after a hard day of fighting the "challenged"! (An inside joke, someday I'll explain in GREAT detail, I best leave it there for now.) 

I'm relaxed as a sea lion sunning himself, not a care in the world. I go over to my very own Hewie Packardo computer. I'm going to see where my mind be tonight. I reckon I pretty well said where my mind is... Had I not taken the time to reflect on the simplicity of the good, and blocked out the bad, I might of only seen the ugly of my day... That be the problem most of my life... We rush, we hurry, we fret... (An old fashion word I like.)

WHAT BE THE POINT? HELL I DON'T KNOW! I'M AN OLD MAN WHO IS TEACHING MYSELF TO TYPE, THAT NEEDS PRACTICE AND FIND THAT I LIKE RELAXING THIS WAY BEFORE I SIGN OUT FOR THE DAY, BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS I'M AS RELAXED AS AN OLD SEA LION SUNNING HIMSELF AND I'M ABOUT TO VISIT DREAMVILLE, SWEET DREAMS BABY!!!  

 

1 comment:

  1. But seriously, I really enjoy reading your blogs! They make my day :-)

    ReplyDelete