website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

OBLIVIOUS

I have nothing to say today, my mind has gone away. Away to the land where all thoughts go, oblivion. Why think in a fast paced modern society! Taking time to blink, may get you lost! To think, to say, does no good. A waste of time and energy. There's no place for thinkers, doers, visionaries, imagination. We've been replaced, there's no demand! We're told what, to think, what to buy, when to laugh, never to cry! Over saturated, desensitized, blobs of followers are needed. Machinery and robots make few demands. Start me up, replace my worn parts, I'll never stop!

Some are oblivious, only THEIR immediate needs count.Why not! I don't care about another, it's about me, only me! I need, I want, now! We all know or work with these "me's". (i like that, me's)

There was a point to this post when I started! Me belly, was growling, so I made me an omelet. Damn good too!

Now where was I! I must reboot, please hold ________________. I must recap to recover whatever I was doing.

You know, it ain't easy being old. (especially being me) Your body passes up your brain. My Momma said "she feels 18 years old". She be 81, ain't that plum, not right!!! Makes you question a lot of taught misconceptions about right/wrong. I best leave it at that. There's certain paths I wish not to venture, so I's shut up!          

I was going to interpret that first paragraph, but since I been up and down and all about doing other things and made the mistake of turning on the BOOB TUBE. I's forgot, oh well don't matter does it, just read into what you's want. (u-know i'm a mite silly and i warned you sometimes i make words up, me's, i's, you's ain't correct, i's knows but i like it and i's can do it and don't get red -'s on my test, causin it ain't school)

Oh, oh, oh! The silly T V show, Married With Children was on, I made the mistake of watching it. Damn if I didn't forget about everythang. No, I don't find it good or really funny. It be so terrible in a strange way, my brainee took a nap. You think I possibly stumbled across something important in my rambling, meandering, neanderthal way? Meditation is relaxing your mind, humm! If I meditate I fall to sleep and visit Dreamville, Glen View U. S. A. (i be a sneaky one notice how i slipped the name of my blog in on ya)

A pet peeve of mine built from a lifetime of working with people on assembly lines and as a supervisor for too damn many years IS? The lack of team work. When a team works as a team, be a ball team or assembly line, it's real good. But no, some people are in oblivion. Oblivious to the people around them. These ones are I's, there ain't suppose to be I's in a team!

SO VERY SAD, THE I'S HAVE BECOME TOO PLENTIFUL AND HAVE MULTIPLIED LIKE RABBITS. IS THERE SOMETHING BEING ADDED TO OUR WATER, PRESERVATIVES IN OUR FOOD, BAD STUFF IN OUR MEDICINES AND VACCINATIONS ETC? IF YOU MARKED ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU ARE CORRECT.

I READ THIS WEEK WHERE SOME STUDY IS SAYING TOO MUCH WATCHING OF THE CARTOON SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS IS SCREWING UP THE BRAINS OF CHILDREN! DAH! ANYTHING EXCESSIVE LIKE VIDEO GAMES PLAYED OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU HAVE KILLED OFF ALL THE IMAGINARY PEOPLE. TEXTING AND EXCESSIVE USE OF CELLPHONES U-THINK IS GOOD FOR YA!     goodnight and happy trails until we meet again                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment