website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Big Picture

No I'm not talking the starving Artist large painting sale near the airport, at the Holiday Inn.

"Well whatch you a-talkin about then, you crazy mixed up old man" says Suzie A. Smartassy. (that be an inner voice of mine, don't pay her no attention) Suzie adds, "Oh you mean one of them pictures in your little digital camera you take to Walgreens and them suckers blow it up for you for a buck 295". (i may of lost you with that, it = $3.95. i had an uncle Chester who came back from the Army & they done somethun, somethun too's him there. when he went he stuttered th, th, th, but they fixed th, th, th. they musta experimented on him or somethun, he wer strange when he come home!)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TIME OUT!!! I know what you be a-thinkin. "I be makun up these stories & there cannot be people like I talk about".

These PEOPLE, I make fun of, baby, ain't, let me make that as clear as 1,000 points of light, are not made up. I'm simply a bridge. To bridge the gap between the chronic short circuited lack of cylinders firing ones, that are prevalent in today's society!

********************************************************************

Hallelujah!, give me an amen, brothers and sisters! Woo! I'm feeling good and about to testify, hand me a towel brother! I believe I have a gift1 Yes sir, the gift of seeing these most interesting ones, that are everywhere. I see the good, the bad, the ugly, the challenged ones. I see all the babies, children, young adults, tattoo people, tongue piercing slurring slobbering, whatch-a-ma-call-thems, yes I do! The aliens, galactic, or south of the border. I see all, you can't fool me. I see love, hate, depression, the drug induced zombies, that walk the earth, day or night! I see miracles a-happening! I see the Big Damn D. I need more power, more energy! Stand up brothers and sisters! I need, I need! You all to help me, I need to feel you behind me, as we go up against the Big D. t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r!!!

MY! MY! MY! I feel goood tonight! We're about to take on the Big Boy now! Yes we are! Let me loosen this tie, I feel YOUR energy, energizing my SOUL! Can you feel it!! Hallelujah! Brother Roy, how about you pour me a big glass of that ice cold water! I'm a-fixin to take on that Big D. It's gonna get hot, cause we're going to take the e-n-e-r-g-y coming from the down and out, neglected spirits wanting a victory! Come on now my friends, give me everythang you can muster up, I need YOUR p-o-w-e-r!!!

I'mma talkin about the one who walks in the shadows, who stalks all of you like the sneaky snake he is! He comes for you, when yee, be weak! He whispers such sweet as molasses negativity, in your ears, yes he does! He be a smooth talkin master of all, as he pitches his doom, gloom and damnation! "Sample my wares, a small taste, can't hurt you after all everybody does"!

I HAD AN IDEA AT WORK AND WROTE A FEW NOTES DOWN AT LUNCH. MY MIND SOMETIMES TAKES ON A WORLD ALL BY ITSELF. IT HAS MORPHED INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

UP UNTIL THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I NEVER HAD AN OUTLET. MY IMAGINATION RUNNETH OVER AND IN MY OWN UNIQUE WAY AM TRYING TO RELEASE A LIFETIME OF ??? INNER VOICES, I RECKON, IT'S AS GOOD A WAY OF EXPRESSION, AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE. MY FRIEND KLEM, SOME HOW CONNECTED WITH ME IN WAYS I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND. HE CREATED GLEN VIEW FOR ME. HE MADE THE TITLED SHORT AND SIMPLE "VIEW". THE FIRST THOUGHT ON MY MIND WAS SANITARIUM. HE OPENED THE DOOR TO THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME IN A LONG, LONG TIME. KLEM AND SUE HAVE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING AS I JOURNEY INTO A NEW WORLD. A FEW READERS CAME MY WAY, PROBABLY MORE FROM CURIOSITY. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I STRUCK AN UNKNOWN CHORD AS KLEM TOLD ME ABOUT A FEW COMMENTS TO COME HIS WAY. I BELIEVE ONE READER IN NORWAY AND ONE IN CALIFORNIA. WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM KLEM AND AVOPS GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE, WHEN IT SEEMED HOPELESS. ME, AT MY AGE TEACHING MYSELF TO PLUCK AWAY AT THE KEYBOARD, AFTER ALL I NEVER USED, NOR WANTED A COMPUTER, NEVER HAD A REASON FOR ONE! I TYPE WITH ALL MY HEART, LIKE THE LITTLE TRAIN THAT COULD. ALL COMMENTS AND SUPPORT GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON! RECENTLY A NEW READER PerfectMindStorm (i absolutely loved your story "The Tricycle")  HAS RENEWED MY VIGOR, AT A TIME WHEN I NEEDED IT. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO VISIT MY HUMBLE SITE, MUCH APPRECIATED.

I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS. I STRIVE TO IMPROVE MY LACK OF WRITING SKILLS. THEY SAY IT'S HARD TO TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS. PLEASE OVERLOOK MY LACK OF PROPER TRAINING IN BASICALLY EVERYTHING. I SIMPLY WISH TO BE ME! I POSSESS AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF IMAGINATION. (of course you probaby know that already) I WISHED TO WRITE SOME COMMENTS LIKE THESE AROUND MY 200th POST. I give thanks to my wife who has helped me greatly, and all who take the time to visit my humble site. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET! I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP. SHOULD I TRY TO KEEP A TIGHTER LEASH ON MY THOUGHTS? HELL NO!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you for the compliment on my story. That one is special to me because it is a true memory of my dear mother who passed away when I was 10 years old and one of my little brothers who in his innocence made me realize that though she was gone, she was still watching over us.
    And thank you also for the wisdom you impart in your blogs, even if you don't realize that it is wisdom at the time you write it. (I have a sneaking suspicion you know exactly well that it is wisdom though!!! *smiles*). I am glad your friend encouraged you to write and glad you continue to pluck away at that keyboard. You have been a great encouragement to me in this short time I have been reading your words.
    I just pray the Lord's blessings on you and your dear wife who has stood by you throughout life. I hope that other's keep stumbling across your blog like I did and that your number of friends here grows. And when you write your book I will be able to say I KNOW THAT GUY!!! (yes, you will write that book one day !!!)

    ReplyDelete