website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kamikaze Squirrels, Take Over The World!!!

The front page of the local newspaper. "Squirrel Creates Major Power Outage". My mind thinks, one little squirrel can cause a major power outage!!! Then how in the hell do we ever have power? A tiny furry critter can bring the modern civilization to dark ages! This seems, SO asinine, in such a stupid way! Only something, SO ignorant could be TRUE!!!  This sounds soo much like a Saturday Night Live skit! Then I have a second of grieving for the furry little one, not-knowing he was about to be zapped!  I remember childhood in the park watching these beautiful animals play and jump all over the trees, I feel a child momentarily, I wish to cry for the poor squirrel! I'm totally discombobulated! Do I cry, laugh or think, our whole way of life could come tumbling down with TERRORIST SQUIRRELS! Headlines read, "Kamikaze Squirrels Take Over The United States Set Sights On World!!! I'm frozen with fear! My mind flashes ALERT! WARNING! This can't be true! I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone! Squirrels Conquers The World, a really bad B Movie! Now upon every !@#$ING thing else in my life, I now have to worry about SQUIRRELS taking out the Power Grid! What if they communicate and strike at the most opportune moment! Worrying about everything else, so now Squirrels are at the top of my list! The hell with paying my mortgage, the hell with evil taking over the world, the hell with Politicians, I no longer care about fluoride in the water, the hell with EVERY-@#$ING-THANG-I'M-SACARED-TO-LOOK-AT-A-SQUIRREL!!!!

I read a book where a man was sruck by lightning, while talking on the telephone. (This was back in the old days before cellphones.) Lightning damn near killed him! He had a near death experience with the tunnel, the light and so forth. He describes everything in detail and was quite interesting.

Now what I be a-thinkin is, what if the poor little Squirrel survives and tells, family, friends about the close encounter with the BIG ZAPPING, the light, tunnel etc. Talk About a story that little critter could tell!

MY MEDS HAVE KICKED IN BIG TIME SO I'M GONNA HIT PUBLISH. I FOUND THIS AMUSING AND IF I DON'T WRITE IT NOW IT'LL DIASAPPEAR... goodnight...    

2 comments:

  1. Another good one from Professor Glen ! It was amusing, but in a way, kind of scary......

    Sleep well my friend and don't dream about squirrels !!

    ReplyDelete