website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

GOODIES & TREATS

Hooray, Hooray, it's good to hear

The time for fear is drawing near

When ghost and goblins can be seen

And witches with their faces green

Who hop upon their magic brooms

And fly across the harvest moon

Black cats with their tails so high

Jack-o-lanterns grin as you pass them by

Trick or treaters dressed for a night of fun

Goodies and treats for everyone

The blowing leaves make an eerie sound

At last HALLOWEEN  has come to town

                                                  Ghost Writer
                                    
A little something for today, thank you for visiting my scary site.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am glad I checked before I left for the day :-) This is a delightful poem "Ghost" It reminds me of my childhood Halloweens when it seemed a magical time, partly fun and partly scary, and a whole LOT of candy!!! I do so enjoy your posts and always look forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete