website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Exorcising My Mind!

Yesterday's post was as fun as it gets! Imagination running full boiler pressure, silliness a-flowing and hit publish! I seriously love being silly, but I seriously love writing serious stories! What's an old man to do? Why can't I do both? Is there any reason why not?

My exercise in nightly madness while practicing my typing before I check out. Whoop-sey I don't mean as in the big check out, as in you know, the last check out EVER!!! I really, REAlly, REALLY, needed to practice!!! (I just looove them cute little exclaimation points.) Coordination approaching old age sure as hell ain't what it used to be! Eyes, hands, and brain working together is amazingly wonderful, when it happens, if, and when it happens!

Frustration runneth over in the beginning. It's like that o'l Devil was workin overtime on me. I was too stubborn to stop, so I kept at it. I suppose that's how my silliness got out of control. I made the decision to practice, PRACtice, PRACTICE. After all that made perfect sense to me. I must learn to type so I can get all this STUFF, outta my head.

Anyhow, I let whatever was in my mind come out, "exorcising my mind". (Yep, I meant to say exorcising, not exercising.) I found it delightfully. In a weird way! Sometimes I may of gone over the edge, damn after a hard day's work and taking nightly silly pills, I just let-er-rip, no harm, no foul I reckon, the joke be on me as I tell my thoughts good or bad. Hells fire if you can't make fun of yourself, then don't make fun of others, is my thinkin!

I have many short stories to write. Seems the only time I can concentrate on them is weekends. I find my mind too hard to control after a day at Cuckooville R Us. Yikes, it's all over the place as I'm sure you have noticed. If you question my sanity, and I'm SURE you have!!! Stop for a moment to think about what lies ahead in my mind. (SCARY AIN'T IT!) Now ponder WHAT it would be like to me ME! If that ain't a scary movie for Halloween, I don't know what is! Please don't dwell on that point, I don't want you having nightmares!

My goal is to write more stories. I'm not going to give up my silliness because I'm BOTH!

#######################################################################

Funny story to throw in. There was a belt on the bulletin board at work, think about that for a few seconds.................... Have you ever seen such a thing on a bulletin board? No note needed, lost belt, don't you believe someone would KNOW if they lost a belt! It was a black leather belt with many silver  decorative studs on it. Huuum! My first thought is, did someone take it off to spankee someone!(hahaha)

"Okay, okay, okay, you fricking moron". I know that voice anywhere, that's Joe Pesky voicing his opinion. "If the crazy ass took his belt off you simply look for the nincapoop pulling his pants up all the time". Thanks Joe for that very informative response, I think!

My answer to Joe is, every male today seems to be having trouble keeping his pants up! Some wear them so low they show their underwear, either that or their proud of their underwear!

I'll keep you posted on the lost belt. GOODNIGHT FROM Glen View.

1 comment:

  1. "Huuum! My first thought is, did someone take it off to spankee someone!(hahaha) "

    Oddly enough, that was my first thought when I read the line about someone taking their belt off......

    ReplyDelete