website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Neighbahood once more

I have absolutely nothing to write, my o'l brain has gone away. I knew this day would someday come. I need something to revive a tired soul. I had a better than NORMAL day at work which is most unusual. I feel relaxed like I have been meditating, huum, something's amiss in Glen View! Should I call 911, what do I say, "me mind is blank, please send help"!

Operator responds, "we been expecting this call for quite some time".

Please explain I ask? "Our Intelligence Officers have been on standby, suspicious activity on your site, irrational behaviour, unintelligible mumbo jumbo, 16 hits from Italy the other day. Until that day you have not one single hit from Italy, NADA! People leaving comments to the ramblings of a Mad Man. Mighty strange, you have been single out as one who has fell off his rocker, gone over the edge! The top Intelligence Officers have no place to put you in there long list of mentally unbalenced. You are making them CUCKOO! They have studied your goofiness looking for secret messages hidden among the madness. Two assistants have been dismissed from studying your foolish meandering. They flew the coop and currently reside at the State Hospital for Brain Blown Nincapoops! The Big Minds left this decision up to me a 200 pound middle aged woman trying to make a livin on the wage of a Dispatcher, who has been doing this type work for 20 years. My advise to you Mr. Glen View is don't be callin here no more, I know who you are and where you live, I'll come over there after work and slap the snot right out of you! You be the craziest @#$%&*^%$#@#$%^^&* I have ever read! You make no sense at all, you remind this old girl of my ex husband, God rest his soul! Oops I can't believe I said that! Any how don't you call me here no more, but here is my home phone number"!!!

Shocked back to reality once again from the real people, the front line workers who WORK for a livin instead of them? What was it, that nice Dispatcher said "@#%^&*&^%$#@#$%" or something like that! Any body be trying to figure me out be in a heap of trouble. I be a simple man from the humbliest of folk, who grew up during the depression and ain't never had anything given to them. They be hard working proud. Nuthin ever came easy for them and they are what THIS WORLD WAS ONCE ALL ABOUT. WE MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN LED DOWN THE WRONG PATH BY @#$%^&**&^%$#@ OF THE EARTH AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN MY WAY UNTIL THEY COME AND TAKE ME AWAY HA! HA!

To PerfectMindStorm please keep up the posting. Sad but true about society and Dirty Man! Definitely liked The Gift! For some reason I haven't been able to leave a comment on your site. I'm so new to computers I'll eventually figure it out. Simpleton!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen, thank you for letting me know you have not been able to leave a comment. I went in and check the settings and changed some things on it, so hopefully comments work. I see I get several visits from various countries, but no comments. I just figured they thought I was the crazy one !! Haha :-) I have been busy with my grandchildren this week. They are down from South Carolina. I have read your blog, but have not taken a lot of time to comment on a couple of them. I will get back into the swing of things once they leave tomorrow . I hope your mind does not go blank for too long as I would surely miss reading what you have to say. I know that feeling though. My mind goes blank more often than not lol.
    Have a wonderful day and thank you for the encouragement for me to keep posting. I will do my best.

    ReplyDelete