website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, May 2, 2014

If only I could.

I'm relaxing in my lazy mans recliner, immersed totally in the television show, until the commercials, then I close my eyes floating to where my mind takes me. The day is reviewed with awareness and understanding, beyond my capabilities. My mind returns to the television show with eagerness, a visual treat reading the dialogue, no sound. Sound ( noise pollution) sometimes ruins my thought process, by taking away that moment. It's as much a feeling accompanied by a thought, that comes and leaves me. I wish to dwell on these special fractions of thoughts. These dream pieces come with the emotions I experience in dream sleep.

The last sentence seems vitally important. The last several weeks remembering my dreams along with their emotions have stopped. Why? Can't say, but the "dream fractions" I experienced tonight just a few moments ago were so overwhelming, I jump from my recliner to the computer.

As I try to explain and gather understanding of this, awareness of these flashes during working hours ring out. It must happen so fast, who knows how fast that could be, where our brain is concerned?

Are these most interesting "dream fractions" normal, but we cannot stay at that split second to explore it further!

This morning as I was relaxing, was seemingly little different than other mornings. I did have an extremely interesting delivery of what was on my mind with my boss before coming home. Could that of help set the stage, possibly?

I had no attention of writing anything this morning but this compelled me to! What if I could unlock the split second awareness of whatever it is? Wow I long to do that!!!!

I hope to explore this more, if only I can! This fascinates me! I wish so much to understand this in more detail!

SEEMS IN THE CASE OF WORK AND BEING SO BORED YOUR MIND IS NOT BEING CHALLENGED.

IN THE CASE OF ME BEING PRETTY MUCH, TOTALLY RELAXED, ACTUALLY ENJOYING TELEVISION IS HARD TO BELIEVE!

THE CLOSING MY EYES AND DRIFTING OF MY MIND IS ABSOLUTELY INTRIGUING!

COULD I HAVE STUMBLED INTO A GLENVIEW RELAXING TECHNIQUE? I WANT MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment