website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A TRIPPIN'!

Welcome to my world. So glad you are a visitin'. Please read for awhile at my meandering madness, of an odd, old man. I be as pleased like I been a drinkin' alcohol in the punchbowl. I been gettin' hits from all around this ol' world, that maketh my little world, so special, to yours truly!!!

I read just this week where the younger generation does not read much. That makes me so sad, but makes sense in the modern world, "don't it?" Sure enuff! They be doing too much other things to rot them young forming minds! Ain't that a shame?

Per usual, at work I come up with many ideas I wish to explore. I find it quite entertaining. The reason so, is a few words embed themselves, flashing quickly across my mind, accompanied by a thought or emotion. Why this entertains me is, here I be a workin' while focusing all my remaining faculties to run my machines, out of no where, it rises up, disappearing just as fast. I've tried writing the words down or remember the feeling, but later as I sit here at the keyboard, the words go south without me! I then try making the words I've written down as the title, but No, I cannot bring the flash, the feeling, the emotion back! DAMN! It seemed so special for the blink of an eye.

At the end of my day, I sit down and type whatever comes. I keep on typing and let my mind play whatever game it wants. I mostly happen upon a word that kick-starts me brain, and away I go. I actually type what I find amusing, and wherever me mind be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S NOW A FEW HOURS LATER AND HERE GOES SOMETHIN!   (I HOPE!")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been watching some tele-vis-ion, and read some headlines on my homepage. I just shake my head.

What this old fat man wants to know? "Who gives a rat's ass about Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber???"

Who is this "Sam" there talking about?

Poor Danica denied the All Star Race! Once again "Who gives a rat's ass?"

Michael Douglas and Zeta-Jones take a trip, "who cares me  and my cousins been a doing that fer years, and never have to leave the farm!" My cousin Jim Ray Earl Bob brings us some hand wrapped cig-a-rettes, I supply the Budweiser and before long we're hanging from the windmill, running around full of life. We kain't afford no private Limo's and jets to jet away to the fanciest, smanciest, richer than rich places on this here planet!!!

What we do, do though, is drive around in James Roy Bob's Jacked up Chevrolet Pick Up Truck. He had it camouflaged so no one would see us, riding around in the back smoking, hollering and a drinkin'!

NO! NO! I BE HAVING SOME FUN WITH YOU ON THAT. I BE TOO OLD FER THAT NOW.   

((((Although I do think a toke of some good somethin', somethin' once in a while would a perk this here old man right up when the world and illnesses be a gettin' the best of him! Amen on that!!! ))))

Let me see if I can remember anything else I read!

GM hit with a 35 million dollar penalty. "Shazam, we gonna be a gettin' like a nickel in comparison to all them billions we loaned/give 'em!

$40,000 found in thrift store couch. Now that's a story!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The part up above was written last night. Now is a new day and I have spent time in Dreamville. That's the only kind of tripping I do now. Well that's not the total truth! I do trip as in falling, if I move too fast, but that be an old age clumsy thing. I have learned to roll with the punches, I mean fall and roll, with the fall. Get up wipe the shit off and go at 'em again!   "Ya see, shit don't stick unless ya allow it to!"

I had what I though was a most interesting though last night as I drove home from work. THERE'S SO MANY GALAXIES OUT THERE IN THE GREAT BEYOND. WE LIVE A LIFE IN ONE AND THE FORM OF EACH, THEM WE MOVE TO THE NEXT. AIN'T THAT REALLY COOL, JUST THINK OF THAT. WE NEVER REALLY DIE, JUST CHANGE ENERGY TO MATCH THE NEXT TRIP.   NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A TRIP!!!   WOULD NOT MATTER WHETHER YOUR RICH OR FAMOUS. INSTEAD OF ME TAKING A TRIP DOWN HERE ON THE FARM, I COULD TAKE ME A TRIP, AFTER TRIP, AFTER TRIP!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment