website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Three Hour Minute!


It's Saturday and one of the most amazing moment, has turned into three hours! 

I come home in the early afternoon, after completion of an errand. You must understand I work the late, late, shift. My sleeping pattern's out of sync, normally I would be asleep at this time. It's a real bummer, especially when the weather warms up and on a beaut of a day like today! The living room windows are open with a refreshing breeze blowing. Nary a cloud in the sky and I was still out of kilter from the early rising.

Earlier I was abruptly awakened as I was still in a sleep paralysis state, my body was barely mine, it was still lost in a beautiful place. I was trying with all my might to get my mind and body working again as a team!  I stumbled to the bathroom, using the doorknob and wall for balance. I was still lost in another world! I take a shower and almost lose balance stepping out of the tub, "sheesh" I hope I can drive, "just need a few minutes to return to my normal, normal! I laugh at that I'm nowhere near normal, within whatever, my normal, normal is! My back and knees tell me "what the hell are you doing?" My mental faculties are severely reduced, my battery light is a flashin', my arthritis is on high alert! No matter, a promise is a promise, right? I find my hearing aid, but am a strugglin' to find my car keys! Why is it when you place your keys everyday in the same location that one day they decide to play hide and seek! Somehow my mind drags my body to the car! I realize that if this is going to succeed, I MUST HAVE CAFFEINE, QUICKLY! I manage to drive 2.6 miles to a convenient store and chug a Coca-Cola, I think to myself,  "baby I hope yer the real thing!"  While inside I almost made a little boo-boo, thata, coulda, turned into a big boo-boo, like knocking over a display of peanuts? I be not me-self yet! So I'm on a state highway behind a giant tractor with discs so high I can't see around it! I'm at 25% visual, 'bout this time! I now realize, I'mma, gonna hafta, pass this alien looking farming contraption, because traffic is already backing up, behind me! Now you know how antsy people get that should be driving 55 MPH, are only diving 25 MPH! I real cautiously like go way left, can't see around that darmn thing. Sheesh what's a man gonna do? Finally I get over far enough, I could see, so I pass that contraption! Then I take the back roads to where I was headed. I drink my wake me upper caffeine drink, and make it to where I was headed!!!

I'm getting kind a windy, hope you don't mind, the best part is a comin'!

Now that I've completed the errand, I'm back home. The widows are open it's 3 PM, I'm a sittin' on the couch. I thought, "I'll sit here fer a minute and just relax." I have my hearing aids in, the birds are singing, my dog sits beside me, while the gentle breeze caresses me, it's the first nice warm Saturday this spring. DAMN!!! It felt SO GOOD!!! A few minutes later I felt as though I was anchored to the couch. I did not feel the need to move a muscle, It was as if, I was in paralyzed as in sleep paralysis, only I be a settin'. Whow-wee, ain't a never experienced nuthin' like this before! I'm awake, my body is in sleep paralysis, ya see! I decide to just "enjoy the moment!" I've heard that saying. Wow-za, that moment lasted quite a spell, as I was not looking at a clock, no distractions like the television. The sounds I heard were coming through the windows, birds, faint barks of my neighbor's dogs, it was the sounds of silence, rather the sorely missed sounds of almost summer. Well now, since I was a day-tripping, I could not move, nor wished too, I just sit there with my eyes closed! How or why this moment in time, that turned to three hours was made possible for me, I thank thee and it was fantastic!!! Never have I experienced such mesmerizing, non-movement, mind altering euphoria, except in a dream, and believeth me, I'm good at dreaming. That quite possibly, may be, my single most important drug free, mental cleansing asset, that maketh me . . . ME!

I KID YOU NOT, I WAS NOT IN MY BODY! I LIVED IN THAT MOMENT, AND THAT CARRIED ON FOR HALF AN AFTERNOON. I CAN TRULY SAY, THAT WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMPLICITY CAN BE SO CLEANSING, ALSO ADDICTING! I WISH FOR MORE, AND I MAY NEVER FIND THAT DEGREE OF BLISS. BUT DAMN! I CAN SEARCH FOR IT CAN'T I?

No comments:

Post a Comment