website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Dare Not!

This post was written in the early AM Monday 5/19 right after the post Lingering Death.

I dare not sleep! Seems for some reason my mind's not gathering dust, but is at full attention! I be not used to that, clarity is something new to me. I've no idea why, but intend to make the most of it, till I can go no more, and stumble to my bed. I've completed several posts in the last two hours even after taking my medicine, most unusual for me. After taking my meds usually it's lights out baby! I completed the post "LINGERING DEATH" in a matter of minutes. That was the most amazing piece I've ever written. I typed it non-atop, did a Ghost writer do it! Wow, is all I can say about that one.

My recent dreams have been off the  "Dream-o-meter scale!"   Seems I have to be either physically worn out, or sickness of some kind. I believe I stay in bed longer and that may be the reason. If I understand when we dream we're not in deep sleep. All I know is some of my dreams are what keeps this old boy going. There's these dreams in which I'm flying that are my absolute favorite. Example is the latest one after mush difficulty with people I simply leave start running, only to have my arms become wings and take off like a big bird. What is so amazing I can feel my arms sprout wings and I lift off flying effortlessly! The sensation of flying is unlike non other feeling I've experienced in a dream, "beautiful! exhilarating! wonderful!"

Right at this moment I feel good, but I must get some rest for work tonight, if only I could take this rejuvenation with me. My quest, although at times I did not know, is to log my everyday thoughts and feelings. We're one and the same you and I! We just do not know, nor understand because too much stands in our way. No not distance, the ones above us who are always trying to control us, our every thoughts. We're to be tracked through so many different ways in the modern world of technology.

I like to watch "The Animal Planet" as long as there's no killing. There's this show I really like called "Orangutan Island."

To save this endangered species from extinction an island Orangutan Island was created and orphaned Orangutan's are introduced to this island to keep their species alive.

Where am I going with this you ask? Seems to me "The Ones in charge," and we all know it ain't us even though they say "voting counts." If approximately one percent of the world's population controls all the money, then who ya think is in control.

THIS IS THREE DAYS LATER I'M READING THIS PIECE TRYING TO BRING MIND BACK  TO THIS POST.

UNLIKE THE ORANGUTAN CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS ARE ATTEMPTING TO SAVE THEM FROM EXTINCTION, WE AS IN HUMANS ARE BEING MANIPULATED AND WILL BE AROUND, BUT WE ARE DYING OFF MENTALLY,  LOSING THE ABILITIES THAT ONCE MADE US SO DAMN SPECIAL.

INSTEAD OF KINGS, QUEENS OVER A COUNTRY CONTROLLING THEIR PEASANTS IT'S NOW GLOBALLY!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment