website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

YESTERDAY'S POST CONTINUES!

I gather here tonight in front of the "GREAT LIGHT."

( You're, . . . wait, wait, wait . . . hold them horses, cowpokes, and cowgirls! Qwestion, do you prefer you're or yer, when I talk to y'all? )

(( I done went and forgot what I was going to say! Does that ever, happen to y'all? ))

LET ME SEE IF I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK BY RETYPING THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS HERE POST   or   THEY'LL POSSIBLY NOT BE ONE TODAY! REBOOT YA SEE!

I gather here today in front of "THE GREAT LIGHT."  I type in the dark. Now that does not come as a surprise to you . . . DOES IT? Man o man, I just love a ferking with these here wurds! You know I just bet you, I can ferk any word up. How many people you know who can't spell the proper spelling to ferkin"?

A thought just smack-dabbed me, whilst runnin' through me sinus headache.

Yer thinkin' rite now, "ahh, does poor Glen have a sinus headache?"

"NO!" why would you think that?

"LAND SAKES . . . HONEY, YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!"

"Who said that?"

MAYBE, I SHOULD JUST CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS POST TO "YESTERDAY'S POST CONTINUES." THAT HAS A MIGHTY NICE RING TO IT. TROUBLE IS, I DON'T REMEMBER TOO MUCH ABOUT YESTERDAY'S POST!  ((( Imagine that! )))

I GOT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS DARN POST, FER AWHILE. I'MMA GONNA CHANGE CHANNELS AND WATCH T. V. FER A SPELL. In case I ferget to come back, just reread yesterday's post!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
How it is three hours later. I eased my lazy boy, lazy chair back, place a throw over me. Me and the dog took us a nap. My dog can nap anytime, anyplace. I'd planned to watch one of them Law And Order shows, that seem to always be on. Relaxation my ass! I went to sleep! Have no idea who got killed, oh well there be a hundred other shows showing death. I did not miss nothing!!!!

I confess to being silly, that's what keeps me a going. You know even though I know my mind pretty good, I think there is much uncharted, territory and I want to explore it! Please tag along with me as I search the far corners of my unused cranium  OR  just maybe a wandering soul will swoosh down tired of wandering and be a ghost writer!  U shit . . . I'd LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment