website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Clarify

Firstly . . . I say that now before I forget it. Oh! I just realised somethin'! I ain't said it yet . . . well old age and just coming home from the Idiot factory, can wreak havoc, ya know? Well ya can't know, because you don't work there with me. Man o man, I have lost this post in the first sentence.

I best back up because I was going to tell you somethin'. I ya remember, I been a gettin' a heap o hits as of late, as of the last week. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Another thang (I know it's suppose to be thing, I just like the sound of thang and I be in a right fine mood, let's go with the flow.) I am reading Crime And Punishment again, I thought . . . I believe I'll try condensing the first chapter, and guess what, I did, yep! Since I have been getting a slew of hits on the summary of chapter 3, I may just post this and see how y'all like it. Okay here's how it will go IF, I say "If", I get me some hits on it like I have been getting on the summary of chapter 3, I shall go for another chapter say once a month. I have reduced it by about half, so will see how it goes before I proceed.

I've found another way to bring my mind back from "the looney place where's I make my money. Me mind be some where's else while I be at work. I leave it in my Mercury Mountaineer before going inside. It's safe locked up in my Mercury, only when I take it inside with me do I have trouble, it don't come back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wrote the first part of this when I first came home. Right now it is about two hours later, there was something I was going to add to the first part, but the funniness has escaped me. I will explain what I was going to discuss. The important thing to remember is . . . When I first come home I'm tired and want to relax, my mind or mood will be different than say right at this moment. Sometimes I will sit down first at the computer and type a little just to see where it goes, Example is the first part of this post or at least I hope I post it. I'll read a few stories on my home page and found some of them pretty darn STUPID. I actually will get a few smiles at some of the moronic shit. I sometimes cringe at what the newspapers try to get their hook into you with, BUT some of this stuff? I may read a few tid bits of these funnies to bring myself down from the "reality, of reality!" shite! I may of stepped into shite! "Reality of reality, what?"

Well as I was cruising along seeming to make sense, then . . . I'll try to recapture my line of thinking and you know that ain't easy!

I'll attempt summarizing, to clarify myself, using Glen's secret code. Key words I'll type so, two hours later seems important, I also seem a mite confused, but that's normal! Moods, yes I be a man o many moods. Laugh at the silliness I read about. I like to laugh, yes I do! Oh this here "reality of reality? is most interesting! Who said that," oh I did!"

What I be sayin' there is      I CAN ESCAPE FROM THE IGNORAMUS PLACE I HAVE BEEN FOR 8 HOURS A DAY, FIVE DAYS A WEEK, TWELVE MONTHS OF THE YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR TIL THE DAY I DIE FROM PAYING ALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO SUPPORT ALL THE OTHER NINCAPOOPS!!!

WOW!!! I'M SURE GLAD I CLARIFIED THAT, BECAUSE EVEN I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment