website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rickety

Rickety, and me seem to belong together. Why? Well I'll expound on it a bit. I've been a mite rickety lately, and have the bruises to prove it! Unsteadiness comes with aging add, sleepiness, allergies and what do you get? "SPLAT" ON THE CEMENT! Not a good combination!

Could a been a lot worse I'd reckon, like riding a Harley without a helmet! BIG--SPLAT!!!

For a spell I have been losing my balance. Been losing my mind all my life! No I don't drink! Right 'bout now I feel tipsy though! Me body's a sayin' "bed time Bozo!"  OOH WEE! I DO FEEL GOOD!

Must be that milk  . . . I be a fixin' to drink!!!  You just don't know what them cows are on, anymore!

They're probably drugged to the hilt! A coming out the tits and straight to our young-ins and old men like me who still drink milk instead of alcohol! Man oh man! I do love chocolate milk! I wonder what kind of medicine they administer to them milk cows that produce chocolate milk? Gots to think on that one, OR not!

I walk like a rickshaw with a bent rim after working for a few hours. I thought I just needed a new pair of shoes! Nope . . . need more than . . .  SHOES!

As a lifetime bearer of hauling goods, and people's "asses," I be a GETTIN TIRED! Yes I am! I simply strive to earn a living for my family. Some days I must haul more than my share and I think I'm going to break down! Still I flounder my way through, SOMEHOW!

To dream, to type, to try again, another day, IS my life! Hafta, no other way! Who else gonna take my rickety old rickshaw into their fold. No one! They justa managing to keep their rickshaws a movin".

WE BEAR OUR LOAD UNTIL THE END, PROUDLY SO! NO HANDOUTS GIVEN! OTHERS PUSH THEIR LOAD ON US, LIKE AN OLD WORK MULE, PUSHING US BEYOND OUR LIMIT. ONE DAY SOON, THE RICKETY OLD RICKSHAW WILL STOP, NEVER TO ROLL AGAIN. WORN OUT, NOT FROM THE PHYSICAL LOAD, BUT THE BEARING OF FOOLISH, STUPIDITY! AHH, THERE BE SO MUCH OUT THERE THAT THE STRONGEST RICKSHAWS CANNOT BEAR THE LOAD OF MENTAL STUPIDITY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a vacation my friend !! I am worried about you losing your balance , that could be serious.

    ReplyDelete