website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, May 9, 2014

SAM HELL!

What do you do when sleep won't come? Get up and type a little somethin' somethin,' of course! What do you want me to talk about? Duh! Here I be askin' you, how silly of me, huh?  (Y'all notice them fancy words I put in, duh, and huh?)

I been a thinkin' 'bout somethin'. I know, that's hard for you to believe! You might know, now that I'm sitting at the keyboard after not being able to sleep, I'm getting sleepy! Now if I can just remember what it was I was thinkin' on writing 'bout? 

I remember reality. That's a word thrown around in the television industry. Reality shows this, Reality shows that. What in the Sam Hell, determines what a Reality show is?   (Don't know why I said Sam Hell just felt good!) 

I read somewhere where The show 'Duck Dynasty" didn't want to use certain words, or didn't want them to say grace before a meal. I wish I would remembered better, but firstly, I never thought I'd be talkin' 'bout that show! Anyways, apparently that show was a hit until producers or some dumbass tried changing the show, or somethin' er the other. What I be a tryin' to say but now I'm 'bout to fall asleep, is the show was doing good until they started fucking with it!!!

((Can I say that?))  Damn tootin, this here be my show/blog! And a y'all, ainna, gettin' nobody, but me a fuckin' with me blog, ya here!

I reckon the old man, of the family who made a gazillion dollars from calling ducks! Oopsey! Whatta I be a tryin' to say is "made a heap O money from makin' duck calls!"

DID YOU SEE THE HOUSES HIS BOYS LIVE IN?  Sorry but they be rich, ain't they?

Anyhow, reality is real, ain't it? I'mma gettin' on in my years and my thinkin'!

I believe reality is watching somethin' REAL . . .  YA KNOW!

What is REAL? If ya don't know, I sure as Sam Hell ain't, gonna tell you!

BUTT!!! I think SOMEBODY needs to explain to theses so called producers of these so called Reality shows!!!!!!!!!

While I be on this subject, or be a sleepin', damn if I know right now! 

What do these producers do? I always thought they come up with the money!

So if some, WISE people, had a successful show for several years, which by the way, I never knew, nothin' 'bout, until I read about the controversy, then, I say "THEN!" I watched one of their shows.

First and foremost, I still cannot believe the nice houses they live in. Secondly, they never seem to do much work! Thirdly, if people like that show, then leave it the Sam Hell ALONE!!!!

NOW IF YER A LOOKIN' FER REALITY WHERE YOU GONNA GO? RIGHTS HERE BABY!!!

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE, ER, ER, ER,  I MEAN BLOG, I FELL ASLEEP, NEVER WOULDA NOTICED THOUGH WOULD YA?    gOoDnIgHt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment