website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Pushed To My Limit . . . One . . . More TIME.!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! CAUTION!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day, another dollar, or how much change we actually have left to spend, out of that original dollar!

The title today comes from an old song, "Take it to the limit, one more time." I cannot remember who did that song. "The Eagles," what's the hells a matter with me?   ( Please don't answer that! ah-ha-ha-ha! ) Seems like only yesterday me and mine bought that album.  ALBUUMM!!! Yep! sure-nuff, gave away my age on that one!!! Enough of going down nostalgia lane!

How you doing? ME . . . I'm a hanging in there. That be a heap better than a hanging, wouldn't you say? I pretty much always have my sense of humor, it's always on the surface, a ready to pop out! I can be thinkin' negatory thou8ghts, ( Where the hell did that 8 come from? Here I be set to talka 'bout that there new word I come up with negatory, and that damn 8 come outta . . .  no where's.)

Well seems I be in a fun mood, that's a hell of a lot better than a "negatory" mood, ain't it?

A couple of hours ago I came home from work and I had the title of this post, "Pushed to my limit, one more time. I was tiredier, than a borrowed mule. ( Tiredier means more tired, only I like a tiredier better okay!? )  

(((( I THINK I BETTER TELL YA! THROW OUT PROPERNESS, AS IN E-N-G-L-I-S-H . . . RIGHT OUT THE BACK DOOR! )))

Here I go from really, tired to really silly, in just a couple hours, Shows you just how the television can impact the brain waves, err at least mine! I been rejuvenated!!!

Rejuvenated means to turn back the clock, make young again. Shite . . . it ainna like that I just got a wee bit of an adrenalin rush from the caffeine I been a drinkin' who-wee, I'll take it whenever and wherever I can. Damn! I lost a hold, a this post, a for, I ever had it!!!

( Don't a tell me they ain't a dumbing down us citizens, look-ee at what I just said! )

It does not take much to push me to my limit anymore! My lifetime of patience has been USED up! Uh ha! Why? Damn . . .  don't you come into contact with the wierdos I do, in my little world? It has become so bad, that they come out now i9n the daylight!

(((Do you see that, that damn 9 jumped right in my word in, what the hell is going on, aliens are a tryin' to take over my mind! I ainna gonna let 'em! )))

I was going to try and make a point! I do believe I've ttally lost that point.  

(((There it goes again somebody stoled my o in totally! )))    (((((( I hate that red underlining crap!  I wanted to use the word stoled, there it is again!)))))

 The proper wording may be this, I'll rewrite the sentence for properness this is a smart-fucking computer! 

There it goes again, somebody has stolen my o in totally. ((Damno . . . it took it, this tome, hook line and sinker. Ah,ha, ha, ha, ha who got the last laugh on that one!!! ))

LOOKEE it did not put a red underlining mark on smart-fucking!

I read somewhere just this week about A. I. Artificial Intelligence! Stating that soon computers will be smarter than people.

Dat, ainna, nevur, gonna happun! noo waey Jose!

I just have one question fer y'all. Do you prefer the computer's corrected words OR MINE?????

JUST ANOTHER DAY HERE IN GLENVIEW. SCARRY AIN'T IT??????

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I do prefer your words over those auto corrected words. Thanks for another morning giggle. Not sure what I would do if you ever stopped writing. Have a great day Professor

    ReplyDelete