website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DARKNESS!!!

Darkness hovers over me, a terrible cloud, drawing on my weakness, making it even darker.

Saturday afternoon, I must mow my grass! Once I loved to cut grass, I could get away for awhile to another place. The fun no longer outweighs the retaliation from the invisible enemy, pollen, allergy crap, that'll ruin my week! Ol' Glen don't need no more crap to ruin his days! Living puts a terrible strain on an already weakened spirit at this time!

Well, I mow anyhow! I wanted too! I'm now relaxing in front of the big screen, you know, television, not really paying attention. Just relaxing, the kind of relaxing sometimes you get by doing nothing, just starring out the window seeing nothing, knowing nothing. I go there in the wintertime gazing out the window as snow falls gently.

After a warm shower, I'm one with my favorite chair. The allergy medicine has me loose baby!
Batman "The Dark Knight" is on the "bat tube", I've not had the pleasure. There was a lot of acclaim, rather money made on this film, so since I was nary moving a muscle, nor eye lid, I shall watch it! The moment had me transfixed, so I decided to be shocked and awed! This was a long movie, but since my butt was melted into the leather cushion, I did not have the energy to move, thanks to an accident. I was a captive audience. Time's irrelevant at this moment, it stands still, I must . . .  regenerate, for another day.

Once I was a huge fan of all movies. What changed? You can only take so many of the same old movies being remade, replayed . . . until, your brain ceases to exist! You're going through the motions of eating popcorn and watching special effects!

((("""Once again I'm alone, lost inside my mind, rambling!""")))

The sound's off, close captioning on. Too much noise, tends to ruin my day! With the close caption I can read, therefore understand, sometimes that's good, sometimes . . . bad!

((("""Is this post going anywhere?"   Probably not!""")))

Okay, the point be, my ass has grown deep . . into the cushy cushion, and I have no willpower to remove it! I'm in another world, where I never get to play!

I enjoyed this movie, however my mind's a goner! Escaping to a far away place that's so amazing!

Darkness is here today, more so than ever before! Darkness breeds darkness faster than rabid rabbits! Probably will be a movie coming soon to your local multiplex, about them rabbits!

Take away the special effects what's left? Damn if I know!

It's all about big budgets computerization. The degeneration of minds, I'm telling you!

SEEMS DARKNESS HAS TAKEN RESIDENCE RECENTLY! I'M CERTAINLY NOT A FAN OF DARKNESS! THAT'S PART OF LIFE THOUGH WE CAN'T IGNORE IT, BUT WE CAN WORK THROUGH IT! IN MY CASE WRITE THROUGH IT!

1 comment:

  1. I do hope the darkness lifts soon for you. As you well know, I am quite familiar with that darkness, but these days when I feel it descending, I do my best to run from it into a much lighter place.

    I love your writing and I know that it can be the best way to get through times like these.

    Feel better my dear friend, head toward the sunshine !!

    ReplyDelete