website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

TIME

Good day to you, or rather, I hope you have a good day.

I'm going to close my eyes for a moment and see where my mind taketh me, ready or not, here I go.

I see sunshine blue skies "what a day for a daydream, what a day for a daydreaming boy!"

WHAT??  Enough of that, let me try again!

A question pops, whilst I be a tryin', to tune into a little somethin', somethin'.

"How long is eternity?"

Let me put on my thinkin' cap. That be a heap of time, yes sir that be! Longer than my lifetime. Huum, at this moment I feel like I been around since the beginning of time!

ETERNITY . . . time without beginning, or end, infinite time.

Time without beginning or end, kind a hard to digest that.

Everybody knows what time it is, that's why we have cellphones!

So we know what time to go to work, that's the beginning ya see!

So with that logic, we know when to get off work. There has been quite a few times I did not think my working day, would ever . . . end!

Oh my! What if some bad person, stopped the signals to our cellphones, and they could not show us what time it is!!! What would we do???

Wow! A longer work day! We would surely die!

Even worse than that we would miss our breaks!!!!!

INFINITE means having no time limits, or boundaries, or magnitude.

Good golly what the hell does that tell us?

What have we learned today boys and girls?

Eternity is a looong time!

WELL I CAN SAFELY SAY, GLENVIEW KNOWETH NO LIMITS, NOR, BOUNDARIES! I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAGNITUDE MEANS, BUT IT'S A REAL NICE WORD AND SEEMS IMPORTANT!

You know I've heard of latitude, longitude, attitude and just plain ol' dude! This magnitude has me discombobulated!

Wait a minute! I've heard earthquakes called a certain magnitude, meaning a way to measure, right? I'm still confused!

INFINITE means having no time limit, or boundaries, or magnitude.

I definitely have a time limit, my mind is shot for today. I have no boundaries as you can well see by my posts!

This magnitude thing has me perplexed.

                                                               MAGNITUDE

Greatness of size, volume or extent.

The importance or significance.

Great personal state.

I think I'll see if I have any thought for today as this post is going nowhere, has no size, of no importance, and has put me in a sad personal state!

So what have I learned today?

IF YOUR EYES ARE PUFFY, FEELING OFF BALENCE, YOUR WHOLE BODY FEELS LIKE SHIT, DON'T TRY TO WRITE A POST! SHOULA ATE A BANANA WITH A GLASS OF MILK AND WENT TO BED.

I LIKE THAT WORD MAGNITUDE!  

"AS WE SEARCH FOR GREATNESS, IMPORTANCE, MY MIND STAYS IN A SMALL STATE WITH NO MAGNITUDE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment