website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"WHAT DON'T KILL YOU, WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER"

I do reckon I've wrote enough about nothing it may be best to retire my keyboard! What am I trying to prove? NOTHING . . . absolutely nothing! Its called FUN, a hobby that hurts no one, right? You may not agree with some of the things I write about, that's quite okay, don't want you too! I write whatever I feel like, when I feel like, ain't that a hoot!

To create something, where there was nothing, is somewhat magical, I think! I have so many ideas in the course of a day, they all fall by the wayside. I be in the real world a workin' for a living and my mind is paid for working, not using my imagination, although . . . my day at work would be much better if I just wondered away my hours, wouldn't put no food on the table, now would it?

I'm as happy as a pig in slop if I can produce one sentence that makes you laugh, think, question or just say to yourself that Glen fella is out of this world! I laugh at myself sometimes! To mingle together some letters, that gives us a word, a sentence, a paragraph, of meaning, and possibly do it in a way that's never been done, seems impossible, and it is!!!

Therefore one cannot attempt to travel new paths, they're none! Many of you have been around from the beginning and that warms my heart! You've seen me struggle with everything, and believe me I have struggled! I' now getting hits from  around this globe, I truly thank you! I do not question why? No sir! I just keep on being ME! A simple man from simple beginnings and still live that way! I'm too old to change! Why change now? I think back and the mistakes I've made have had a profound impact on me! That's the point right? There's an old saying "what don't kill you, will make you stronger!" Plain, simple, and so very true!

A thought just caressed my mind, what if I'm to bridge the older ways like when my parents and grandparents gave us, to the modern ways of today? Most intriguing and I do believe I've done that in many ways! I do have strong inner reasons to get across the inner thoughts it took the late great generations to just survive.

No, I absolutely do not wish to bring those times back! It's the bare bones state of living and the simplistic ways that made them strong, too survive. Hard times does not mean good times.

I can write at great length, about poor simple hard working people, that's my upbringing!

Along with that is the religion of their time, simple, pure! Much needed to see another day in a world too few today could negotiate!

Seems an appropriate time today to write a bit of inner faith. "To be true to ones-self" is the core of our self, it's our soul, our spirit.

I GIVE YOU ME, LIKE THE FIRST BLACK AND WHITE MOVIES. ARCHAIC BY THE COMPUTERIZED TRICKERY MOVIES OF TODAY. WE HAVE MOVIES SEVERAL STORIES TALL, IN 3-D TO TASTE THE LATEST AND GREATEST!

WE HAVE A DULLNESS INSIDE OUR SOULS THAT CANNOT BE CORRECTED! DO WE DEMAND MORE, OR DO THE ADVERTISING, MEGA, MILLIONAIRES, BILLIONAIRES AND SUCH KNOW  """IF IHEY GIVETH, THEN THEY WILL COME, AND PAY!"""

YOU SEE, THE LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FAMILIES ANYMORE! WE'RE SO FAR AWAY FROM KNOWING OUR HEARTS, OUR SOULS, WERE PRETTY NEAR DEAD INSIDE. WE HAVE NO FAITH, WE MAY THINK WE DO!

IS FAITH LISTENING TO THE SUNDAY MORNING SNAKE OIL SALESMAN ON TELEVISION, SELLING THEIR SPEW TO THE MASSES AT HOME WAITING FOR DONATIONS TO BE SENT, FOR THE HEALING CLOTHS AND ANNOINTED OILS?

FAITH MUST BE TRUE, COMING FROM DEEP INSIDE OUR HEARTS, DOESN'T MATTER WHOSE GOD IT IS! IF IT'S NOT FROM INSIDE YOUR SOUL IT MEANS NOTHING!

YOU GET ANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE TRUE OF SOUL, FROM A FEW TO THOUSANDS AND LET THEIR SPIRIT WORK MIRACLES!

1 comment:

  1. Nope nope, no retiring your keyboard. You are my favorite Blogger and I would miss your bits of humor and wisdom and common sense if you were to retire.

    ReplyDelete