website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Laziness!

I love Saturdays don't you? I'm not at work and can do whatever, whenever, yippee! Of course, it's the thought that I don't have to go to work that makes me happy! The work part I do like, it be the other part I hate. The work part keeps me body as loose as an old fat man can get. The part I have grown to despise is... some of the people... not all the people. People just rub me raw sometimes and I want to just pick them up and smack some good old fashion values, work ethics and common sense! Whoops am I being a mite too tough on these God forbidden souls from Haites! Hell no! These lazy, whiny, morons have jobs when other people are looking for work just kills me! They don't appreciate their job and have destroyed the working class of America. Whether your 60 years old or 18 years young, iff-un your !@#$ing lazy, yer lazy! My number uno pet peeve in a working environment, always has been LAZY people! How did they get to be so lazy?

At the age of 18 by law you're an adult. What makes you an adult is a different story! You can have the mental faculties of 10 year old, but by law, your an adult and you can get someone to hire you. Damn! Don't they know how to interview people anymore! I have been in the workforce for over 40 years and have seen drastic deterioration. Why? I have thoughts on this matter for sure. If a child has not been taught work ethics, loyalty, honesty, dependability at home how are they going to learn it! Where in the world did some people ever, get the idea that work is showing up and working at the speed they wish to! I doubt old Henry Ford built the Motor City with lazy nincompoop's. They had people waiting in line for jobs and appreciated the fact that they were employed! When did pride, loyalty, craftsmanship, work ethics, get thrown out the back door? To go along with that, WHEN did employers, especially the SUPERVISORS, start settling for the laziness in the workforce! I believe laziness gets started in the home and each generation grows to expect to be GIVEN, what the old generations had to fight for and build! That my friends is what has destroyed the backbone of the workforce! I would like to send the lazy people of all ages I'm not just talking today's generation back to when if you didn't work to produce food or hunt you didn't eat. The basic work ethics has been lost because too much is given and too much is expected, handouts! These handouts, ARE, handed out too @#$ing easy! One generation after the other learns to take advantage of these handouts! These handouts from the government become a learned behavior that never stops. These handouts are not an entitlement and they sure as hell ain't free baby!!! WE the working class pay, and pay, and pay! I for one, am !@#$ING-TIRED-OF-IT!!! The mental midget, lazy ass ones with all the protection granted to them by legislation, ONLY breed's laziness and handouts. WE THE WORKER BEES, DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS! You read me right and those of you who are the worker bees, the backbone of the workforce I salute you, BUT ain't you like me, tired of carrying the poor unfortunate lazy, challenged SOB's !!!  

I remember reading within the last few years about a city devastated by a hurricane. The kicker is... 40% of these people received government handouts before the hurricane! How can this possibly be so! Where is the money coming from that can allow such a thing? You and me baby, the worker bees! We BEES, be busy carrying the load once again!

ANYHOW, AIN'T NOTHING BEEN GIVEN TO ME FOR FREE. I HAVE WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR WHAT LITTLE I HAVE. I'M PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TAUGHT GOOD WORK ETHICS FROM MY MOTHER. THANK GOD FOR THAT! I LOATHE, THE LAZY, THE ONES THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WE THE WORKER BEES, AND HOPE ONE DAY THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. IT WON'T BE IN THIS LIFE THOUGH, BECAUSE LAZINESS BREEDS LAZINESS!    Glen

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% with all you say here. What is crazy to me though, is I was thinking about this very same subject last evening and this morning I was going to write something on it, but I came here and you had already done it for me!!!

    ReplyDelete