website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY

Its 4 AM do you know where your brain is? I sure as hell don't! (ha,ha) Summertime is here and I have poison ivy, yipee yi-ya for summer, not the damn poison ivy thing! How was your weekend boys and girls? I suppose the rich was eating steak prepared by their servants. I being a poor man barbecued hamburgers and luckily I worked a couple hours overtime to pay for the buns. I am my servant. Damn what is there a shortage of old sickly milk cows? The price of ground fat has gone up. I use to buy low end steaks and marinade it for the price I'm paying this Memorial day. Apparently them old cows are getting fatter just like us Americans. Why is it called hamburger anyhow? I thought ham was from pigs! The identity to ground beef is most peculiar, they use percentages like 80/20, 90/10 and so forth. Is this the blood pressure of the beef before there, there, there, you know!!! They call it ground beef, ground chuck, ground round, ground sirloin. Damn whatever Wendy's uses is what I want, um, um, good. I made the mistake of buying the ground whatever in the plastic roll one time to make coneys. I could not stomach the crap they put in that shit, I give it to the dog and she turned her nose up at it. They must of ground up bones and all of old Bessie the milk cow! I only bought ground chuck after that crap and didn't eat anything ground for a long time.

Has the world changed within the last year from last Memorial day? Nope, still in Iraq and Afghanistan, deficit still ballooning like a fattened pig ready for market. More unrest everywhere in the world. Nuclear meltdowns, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, economies of the world going down the toilet, crazy old religious man making predictions about rapture, all in all seems pretty normal to me!!!  

One can only wonder what the future brings! I don't make predictions but with the world population only on a upward trend and man made catastrophes continuing at an even more alarming rate, it don't look rosy now does it?

"The Powers That Be" on this planet we call home somehow seem to be manipulating us to Armageddon!!! While waiting for that to happen they play with our lives, and our children's with such evil tactics and we don't even know it. They tell us it's for your own good, like cattle led to slaughter we follow. Intelligence levels of the U. S. A. are going down faster than a speeding bullet. We spend more money for education and the IQ goes down!

It certainly could not be all the extra goodies they put in our food or our water or our medicines or all the flu shots or vaccinations!!! BIG BROTHERS are doing that for our own protection, right! Meanwhile all the Johnny's in America are challenged, can't do simple math to get a decent job. Hell they don't graduate high school and cannot pass the GED!

IF YOU BELIEVE OUR FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT... YOU PROBABLY BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST... ONE THING I WILL MAKE A PREDICTION WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY ABOUT IS MEMORIAL DAY AIN'T GOING TO END, WE'LL HAVE MORE AND MORE TO MEMORIALIZE, UNTIL THERE WON'T BE "NO" MORE TO MEMORIALIZE........   

1 comment: