website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love Mondays TiT-BiT for Today (GONE NUTS)

I jump out of bed all excited, singing, hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go! Gee ain't life grand, after a quiet relaxing week-end, I have the pleasure of going to work and being with my friends. All the other challenged ones such as myself. We have sooo much fuuun together... Our favorite thing to play is "are we having fun yet" and dad-burn it, we are!!!
 We make headlines every day here at The Challenged Ones, yep that's the newspaper we print here. When other newspaper have falling circulation, we don't!!! "Why is that" you ask? The reason is simple you ninnies, look around, wherever you go, every country in the world is producing more challenged ones at supersonic speeds. We outpace the Governmental Services and all the Agencies that are helping us challenged ones...
 We are proud to be the new workforce and fastest growing minority group beyond all other minority groups. My father always said "if you can't lick them, then join them".
It took me quite a spell to figure that out. He died at the age of 42, a gray hair broke old man, who  worked hard for a living, went to church, paid his taxes, taught us to be honest and respectable. love our Government kind of stuff...
After witnessing my Dad do the right thing I said "the hell with this bull-dung type work hard stuff!!! That there ain't the life for me, these people like my Daddy must be @#$&ing nuts!!! He died 30 years before his time, damn that ain't-a gonna be me! 
So I gone nutso just like them challenged ones, take me some mighty fine gone nuts drugs, we get group rates here from one of the Pharma Kings.
We started us a newspaper for challenged ones, before long we are working seven days a week and have taken over other former newspapers around the country and are expanding world wide at this very moment.
We turn down them NORMAL ones for employment, they don't think like we do. I am now President of our growing company.
We are gonna dominate the world, to get a job working with us you have to be on some powerful gone nuts drugs for at least one year, because if-un you ain't nuts you will be!!!

THIS IS WHAT I ENVISION TiT-BiTS TO BE, HOPE YOU LIKE MY SECOND INSTALLMENT HERE ON GLEN VIEW...           

No comments:

Post a Comment