website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

ON MY MIND "tIt bIt time"

Thunder still echoes in my head from something someone said. He was simply making chit-chat, but it struck a nerve in my heart...Tis not my problem, why can't I stop the rumbling? I am at peace, if only momentarily, as you read in my last post. I cannot shake two selfish assholes of parenting, "SORRY". But that's how I feel!

There is a scenario, that's sadly true and the continual reverberation inside my head & heart only confirms my beliefs already. This boy/man want-a-be talks about his kids. Hold on to your hat... That he hasn't seen in 15 years, you read me correctly, 15 YEARS. His wife left him and he has NOT seen his kids since then...

Finally after him complaining about his ex-wife. I ask "how in the hell can you justify not seeing your children"? His excuse was half-ass and lame-O!

What kind of human would not do everything within their power to see THEIR children? They reside one state away and granted rights under the courts for visitation.

When having children and until those children are raised, everything ELSE is secondary. These children never asked to be born and yet we have ASSININE ASSHOLES, not making a shot at raising THEIR children. There's no wonder kids have problems. Children having children and they aren't lifting one finger to even see their children.

When his children ask "why did you not ever come and see me"? There is no excuse for this answer" Do you think they are going to accept the fact that me and your mom did not get along? Unfortunately there are way too many divorces resulting in separation of parents!!!

So do you think Mr. Boy/Man want-a-be your children are going to love you??? When you ain't even bothered to see them in 15 YEARS...   THANKS AND GOODNIGHT, FROM GLEN VIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment