website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HOLY MACKERAL (TiT BiT fer TODAY)

My, oh my! We had some wind that shivered me timbers. Limbs were falling off me trees like leaves in fall! (Shucky dern, I have out done me-self on that one). In fall you have leaves falling gently, like a windless snow. Whole branches were falling and became several feet tall of instant fall. Hahaha, I'm full of myself tonight! Was without power for over 12 hours. It's during these times we forget about the modern conveniences that we take for granted.

Can't imagine, life before electricity and every dang itty-bitty thing-a-ma-bob, that requires that life giving force (LIKE THE ELECTRIC CHAIR). Let's flash back 150 years ago, the year is 1861. Damn can't flash back nowhere without them "damn wars" can we??? A tall skinny man was president, who read by the light of a fireplace as a child. Damn! now they read from teleprompters and today's children are too full of immunization shots and can't read!!!  Today's prez uses a handheld electronic gizmo called a blackberry to communicate. Old honest Abe is credited with freeing slaves and we have a president that is black. He is also tall and skinny! Sorry once again I lost my track o-thought, I'll manually put myself back on track.

Once more I need to recap to recoop my thoughts! Wind, limbs falling, loss of power, conveniences. We sure have it made, don't we??? We can witness the tornado live as it kills people, don't that just make you proud to see death and destruction live via twitter or whatever! Much more realistic than the movies ain't IT. Holy mackeral all the wind and destruction and loss of power has done short-circuited me I'll try to straighten up and fly right OR NOT... Until we meet again... glen at GLEN VIEW,where the inmates are in charge of the assylum. Just like our country.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment