website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AGONY OF DE-FEET (TiT BiT fer TODAY)

Extreme pain; strain, distress, yes I have been having extreme pain in my right foot, from the big toe and down the side of my foot. Klem my friend said "GOUT".  I said "Huh"! Klem repeats "GOUT"... "Yes, I say OUCH a lot", I answer!

When that pain hits me, it feels like a vice squeezing. I say some choice words to myself and try to ignore it. I take aleve to take the edge of the pain but that damn pain never leaves!

Klem gives me a look of disgust and says "you hard hearing old fart, G-O-U-T"!!!

"What in tarnation, is G-O-U-T", I ask?

"It's when your big toe hurts", Klem said.

Me and Klem seem to be having a failure to communicate, so I'm going to look it up in the dictionary. It is a disease characterized by inflamed joints. Oh shit, I have a disease!!! That don't sound very good! I look up inflamed in Mr. Dictionary, it means set afire; excite; rouse; cause redness and swelling. I have never set it on fire but it sure as hell feels like it is sometimes. Apparently when my big toe gets excited, it hurts!


Rouse, hell I don't know what rouse is! Is that like them game birds grouse? I'm so confused! Rouse means wake up from sleep; excite; agitate. I know its late and I can get confused. I mean stay confused, but gosh darn it! I go from pain in my big toe, which Klem calls G-O-U-T, to a disease that makes me think I'm dying. I get confused with rouse, apparently something about waking up my big toe. Hell no! I don't won't to wake it up, if I can keep it sleeping it won't get excited and agitate me! Whew wee! now I'm all agitated after attempting to figure out what gout is, my heart rate is up, I'm sweating, about to have a heart attack however; the good part is I put my Right toe to sleep and I surely don't want to ROUSE it, do I?

1 comment: