website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, May 20, 2011

"ANOTHER DAY"

Woke up one morn, there was no Sun. I go back to my sanctuary, of darkness, seems the only way, sleeping my life away! Why does it matter, tis just, Another Day! Robbed of life, a darkened soul, darkened mind, darkness everywhere anyway... 

Eternity's forever, tis mine to throw away... To have an ETERNAL cloud hanging over me, chains my heart, my soul... I'd rather be dead... than full of darkness, everyday...

Afflictions of the body are quite unacceptable. Still you can find inner passion, peace! Head floods
imagination, beauty, and "escape", If only for a while!

To be sick of body, sick of mind, and sick of life... When my time comes, may a peaceful sleep take me away... Sure seems funny, feeling life draining slowly, but surely away, every day...   

TO UNDERSTAND LIGHT, YOU MUST FEEL THE DARK. THE ONLY THING LIVING LONG DOES, IT MAKES YOU SEE!  THANK YOU, UNTIL ANOTHER DAY.  Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment