website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Daisyville News

OR as I really prefer, "Is Everybody Nuts? Seems so, to this old boy! I'm just talking where I work. I dare not go out in the day time! If in my slowed down version of the world after midnight, I don't have the courage or the 'balls' to go where no one knows my name!

Maybe I'm looking at things slightly, or really, off kilter! Perhaps nothing is wrong with the other people here in Daisy Disney Land. Maybe it's just the fine ones I must work with! Perhaps I'm stuck in one of them 'Ground Hog Day Loopity Loops!' Maybe each and every day is a 'Nightmare on Strange Street!' Yep, that makes sense.. There be a whole lot O silliness, strangeness, on Strange Street.

I kid you not, it's like the Strange O Meter keeps hitting new highs or would it be lows? You know if, there was Olympics for the weird, the leanest, as far as brain waves go, we here in Daisy Doodle Disney Land would win gold in every event! I thought I had seen it all years back! But noo, the new improved versions, keep popping up!

I remember a silly, funny ass movie years ago with Michael Keaton, called 'Multiplicity.' The premise of the story that I wish to talk about is, cloning. He clones himself to get more time, but each time the cloned version is, stupider-er-er-er! (ha ha) WELL, I believe we have gone as far as one can go before one becomes just a blob!    More on this later, I'm-ma gonna make it the ending!

Oh my! I remember a science fiction movie as a kid called 'The Blob.' Mercy sakes! I'm putting two and two together and getting zero!

Now, why in the world did that movie pop out from the deep cavities and abscesses (haha, that's funny) of my mind? Well, this here Blob from outer space, eats people and grows in size. Yep, a real classic, don't you think? One of my favorite actors Steve McQueen's, first starring role. Who would of ever thought from the Blob to stardom? Not me! Not me! I reckon he had that coolness of that day, you know!

Now they wear their pants r-e-a-l l-o-w, you know, to achieve the coolness! (Ding, ding, give that crazy ass behind the keyboard a cigar, for that remark!) Another thought just grazed my head from some-wheres! I just wonder, if them cool sounding Honda Civics or Kia Rios or Hyundai Elantra's or some other little automobiles with out a muffler, with one of them huge ass chrome extension pieces shooting out the exhaust pipe, with that COOL sound. Also, I see ones wearing a hooded sweat shirt, with the hood up, here in Daisy Doodle-ville and the temperatures be in the nineties to one hundred and seven this summer. I seen me a feller weighing over 300 pounds this year walking down Main Street with shades on and them l-o-w britches!! DAMN! You know all reasoning upon this, has fried my brain! Butt from out of the blue or one of my abscessed cavities... suddenly... some coolness permeates my body and mind! Think about this now! If you're wearing yer britches below yer ass, what does that tell ya? Circulation, air be getting to the brain, that be the only conclusion. More air circulating to where the sun don't shine! Vitamin D from the sun, the newest wonder drug! Is that cool or what???  (Enough of those cracks, haha!)

You know my Grandmother was from the hills and hollers and was a deeply religious woman, my oh my!!! Sends shivers all through me body, just, thinkin of what she would do! She were what they called a hell-cat in her younger days, a red headed woman who didn't weigh over 100 pounds.

I been thinkin, (scary I know) what would she do to one of these hood wearing, ass showing ones of today? Well I'll sum it up in one word 'exorcism' her style, which would include prayer and her favorite rolling pin!!!

I BEEN PONDERING AS I WRITE UPON SILLINESS SO SILLY I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT! MAYBE MARK TWAIN COULD DESCRIBE IT TO YOU! I TRULY BELIEVE WITH ALL MY IMAGINATION 'SOME,' NOT ALL OF MY FELLOW ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN CLONED SO !@#$ING MUCH THEIR NOTHING MORE THAN BLOBS THAT ARE EATING THE MINDS OF WHAT FEW 'NORMAL' PEOPLE ARE LEFT HERE IN DAISY DOODLE-VILLE!!!   Goodnight enough of my imagination lined with truths for tonight. Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment