website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Headlines Once Again

HOWDY! I had so much fun with Headlines the other day I wish to play again. I don't have to think you see!

Revenue drops prompts library cuts.
WHAT!!! County library forced to live within its budget! You mean there is actually someplace in America that knows what a budget means! Say it isn't so! A glimmer of sanity within the vast darkness of America!

Smoking ban in parks.
Okay! Okay! Okay! First off I don't smoke, but after the New York soft drink thing, what the fuck is going on. I personally don't think in a public park where you can walk, run, bicycle, not forced to be confined inside, do you really think you're going to get enough pollutants to drop dead. I think your more likely to die from every other thing inside your own home than a whiff of smoke in a park! Big Bro's long arm of the Polluterticians are wreaking havoc every second of every day and this is what the people want! I don't think so! Service men and women are coming back with umpteen problems from fighting wars and we here at home are worried about our poor poochies getting a whiff of smoke, come on!!! (I smell polluting politicians at work here!)

Arrest made in robbery!
Hallelujah, I would hope to shout!!!

Mars rover takes a test drive.
I certainly hope so! I think after $2.5 billion, we don't want to park it. There's no garage to wait for it to become a classic!

Middle class income shrinking!
So we the middle class, must learn about THIS, in our newspaper! WE never would of known this if, We had not read this, would WE? THANK GOD WE CAN STILL READ!

Fragile economy, more action by Fed.
WHAT! I THINK THEY HAVE ALREADY KILLED US! NOW WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO HANG US!

Impasse sets up recession.
Washington can't reach a budget. Don't they know we have been in a recession for years! Where have they been, on an all expense paid vacation! Apparently they have been in the land down under with their heads in the sand!

Home sales mean improvement!
Who's buying them ALIENS!

WHY ISN'T THERE ANYTHING ABOUT WARS, DEATHS OF SERVICEMEN ON THE HEADLINES? DID THE ONES IN WASHINGTON USE HARRY'S MAGIC STICK AND END IT?

Sports yep!

Entertainment come on! I get more laughs, tears, heartaches,  REAL, TRUE, EMOTIONS at where I work! Its surreal and if that ain't entertainment, I don't know what entertainment is!!!  Grumpy Grandpa "The Walrus"   Goodnight     That's all for tonight I'm too !@#$ing tired to think! Oh... am I still writing! NEVERMIND! 

1 comment:

  1. " Apparently they have been in the land down under with their heads in the sand! "


    I have to disagree with you here G. I think they have been right there in Washington with their heads up their BUTTS!!!

    ReplyDelete