website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, August 10, 2012

HEADLINES!!

No matter how hard I try, to not look at the 'headlines' on my home page, I fall into 'THE TRAP!'

HEADLINES!! 'A kid was taken to the hospital after four days of gaming!!!' Yep! That's what I thought! Total disbelief and about a hundred other thoughts flash through my mind!

First off, a joke, or one of them silly ass catchy headlines to get dummies like me to bite on it. I did! Seems the jest of this wonderfully informative, child endangerment article is! A teenager plays the X-Box for four days, except for bathroom breaks and snack food. Let that sink in for a moment......................................................................................................................
Moment's up! Did the parent not know the whiz kid at the gaming console or the X-Box was in the house? I vote whomever was the adult in this household "Parent or Parents Of The Year!" Yep! You have won my vote!

Seems the parent or adult or the 'no one' in charge got 'CONCERNED' after four days, because Super X-Box Boy was staggering, pale, and acting a mite peculiar!!! So the good parents took him to the hospital. This young 'Super Hero' was suffering from dehydration! I know this story cannot be true!!!

Young ones of today build up their endurance with caffeine loaded drinks! It used to be Mountain Dew and the 50 mg's + or - a heart attack, brain seizures or diabetes. But now they consume them lightning bolts in a can! Plus they cannot drink them measly little 12 ounce cans, they have to have a Super Duper to shock the ba-gee-bees out of them!

TIME OUT.. Pertinent dummy fact! Just this year I read in a newspaper if you can believe 'anythang' you read any where, any more! A 14 year old girl, on a dare consumes 500 mg's of caffeinated drinks, had a heart attack! DUH! Who needs illegal drugs! Just pop a dozen cans of 'Caffeinola' readily available at all 'convenience stores,' and wait for your heart to pop, like a balloon! Yikes! I had a point or two, which once again I have stepped around or all over, maybe I'll just give closing opinions representing the stupidly impaired child or parents or both, soon to become the newest 'challenged' title for moronically stupid!!!

MY LAUGHTER SOON TURNED TO TEARS AFTER THINKING UPON THE STORY OF THE X-BOX! IS THIS WHERE WE'RE AT TODAY??? I EVALUATE WHAT I SEE AND WHERE I VISIT, WHERE I WORK. I SEE ADDICTIONS, NOT DREAMED OF, IN BY GONE YEARS!

ONLY A COUPLE YEARS AGO I WORKED WITH A 40 YEAR OLD MAN THAT CONSUMED A LARGE CAN OF ONE OF THEM 'ZEUS IN A CAN' EVERY BREAK. (THE LIGHTNING BOLTS OF MEN/GODS!) THERE WAS 420 HITS OF CAFFEINE IN 6 HOURS. HIS PERSONALITY CHANGED, THAT IS IF YOU COULD RUN BESIDE HIM AT BEAKS TO ACTUALLY SEE! WELL YEAH! DUH!

HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE OF ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR!

BACK TO THE X-BOX SUPER BOY, PLEASE TELL ME THIS AIN'T TRUE AND THERE'S NO WAY THIS COULD HAPPEN! I NEED TO KNOW WE'RE NOT ALLOWING THE FUTURE LEADERS TO ACTUALLY ABUSE A GAMING TOY TO THIS EXTENT AND THAT A PARENT OR PARENTS COULD IGNORE THEIR CHILD FOR FOUR DAYS!!!

SADLY, I BELIEVE THE ELECTRONIC NANNIES ARE FINISHING US OFF, OF, "WHAT LITTLE IS LEFT OF, THE HUMAN MIND, MORALS, INTELLIGENCE!"  PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!   PLEASE?????

1 comment:

  1. I would love to think it is not true G, but sadly I imagine it is all too true. There are some really shi**y parents out there these days. THEY were probably busy texting on their stupid I-Phones or some other electronic device themselves. Or just too busy out there earning the almighty dollar to even notice their own child was sitting in front of a screen. Families rarely sit down at the dinner table together these days...........

    The world has gone to HELL

    ReplyDelete