website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Late Night Commentary...

A big 'HELLO' to all my friends, wherever ye place your shoes... To all of you who read and think it sure is an interesting time, isn't it?

To those out there who don't read or do much thinking, I heard the saying that fits you "ignorance is bliss." Kind of sums it up I reckon!

To those of you that try breaking world records on the X-Box gaming consoles. I say "drink plenty of liquids, eat plenty of snacks, and brush your teeth, please check in with your parents every other day OR so! Want them teeth pearly white so your parents know your being responsible!!!"

For my friends who spend all day on your cell phones. You guys need to keep that dang microwave emitting thing out of your pocket! Why? Damn dumb-asses it be too close to your.... you know, your... think upon that for a few seconds! Oh I failed to take into consideration that all young folk most likely for the last twenty years, have used a cell phone and have allowed the microwave radiation into their now scrambled egg brains. So I'm not sure they u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d! I'll e-x-p-l-a-i-n it better. Place one hot dog, any brand know! Won't matter if it be all beef or chicken pieces, pork crud. For those of you more imaginary ones that are more, you know.. better equipped imagine it not as a weenie but say.... like smoke sausage by the pound!

Whatever!!! Take the fricking weenie or rope of sausage and place inside a microwave oven. Oh my! I forgot about the challenged ones, in addition to the scrambled egg brainiacs! Ask your mother where the microwave is and have her show you how to use it. Place already explained in the microwave and wait until that weenie or sausage on a rope you dope, blow's up!!! NOW that's what them little microwave thing a ma things are doing to your pride and joy DUDE!!!

Okay it be too fricking late to save your brain but HOPEFULLY not your... you know!!!

What about you girls? Do you talk on them or text? I'm calculating it to be better to text BUT I suppose you hold it right in front of you and on your lap. Damn girls you already a cooking them eggs inside your body!!!  "Heavens to Betsy!" We're getting boiled eggs inside the young girls, we're getting microwaved hot dogs inside the young men's pants!

We keep needing MORE power for the new gizmo brain sucking..... I don't have the proper vocabulary to talk about the next generation of got to have, brain destroying, egg boiling, dick blistering TOYS?????!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M ABOUT TO GO BACK IN TIME. BEFORE CELL PHONES! ((((Oh my God! I have struck fear even in moms and dads of previous generations! I vaguely remember once a popular saying oh no! I believe it was also song. "I got to have my MTV!"))) PURE SILLINESS! A 24 HOUR A DAY MUSIC CHANNEL WITH REAL BANDS, SINGING REAL SONGS! NOPE! NO CELL PHONES YET! REGULAR OLD FASHION PHONES EUUUU!

Kids would get together and talk, play music. Show a movie on VHS Tapes, eat popcorn and drink Kool-Aid. (((Oh my I bet no one today has ever heard of Kool-Aid? It was a lot like today, mostly sugar with a pinch of  flavorings, EXCEPT, back then it was real sugar made from Real sugar cane, NOT corn syrup! Oops! I have opened another can of worms, sorry!!!)))

S-O-M-E have hinted at this new kind of sugar has caused problems in some children! (Not me I was already ~!@#ed up!)

There has been so many things that has happened in the last 50 years or so I cannot blame EVERTHANG on the new fangled, brain destroying, egg boiling, dick blistering thing... you know!!!

Once upon a time they took this leftover junk after making pesticides and srarted placing it in our water, fluoridation something or the other! To stop cavities and other... who knows what???

Well... seems fluoride has been shown to have a calming (dumbing down effect, you see!) Guess what? I have recently learned, OUR most Favorite mind altering, controlling, drug of choice by our Doctors and Pharmas have approximately 15% by weight in it... WOWZA!!! MUCHO MILLIONS take daily doses baby!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post has taking some strange twists! What else would you expect from me! HUH! Just a few thoughts on my mind before bedtime! I wish to get them out of my head so I don't have nightmares!

SEEMS WE ARE "JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" TO QUOTE AN OLD SONG! I HAVE ONLY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE OF SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS THAT EFFECT AND ARE DESTROYING OUR LOVED ONES ALL AROUND US. WE ARE ON THE TITANIC "AN UNSINKABLE SHIP', DRINKING OUR POISONS OF CHOICE, EATING MANUFACTURED PROCESSED FOODS! DRINKING ARTIFICIALLY PRODUCED, SUGAR LADEN, CAFFEINE DESTROYING, ARTIFICIAL SUGARLESS, KILLING ZOMBIE COCKTAILS!!! WE'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN ON THE GOOD SHIP "LOLLIPOP"....NOTHING CAN SINK US!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I was still working a few years ago, my boss's husband used to come in the office quite often. He always had a cell phone up to his ear talking to someone. All the time. If I saw him out somewhere he had that phone up to his ear. One day he came in and told me he had a brain tumor. He was dead less than two months later. They say the tumor was most likely caused by his constant use of that cell phone......

    They just installed those "smart meters" on all of the houses here in town. I have read some things about them that really concern me.

    All of those things you mentioned in your post are things I have read about and know the dangers of. Some things we can choose not to use or consume, others are forced on us.....

    They want us dead, one way or the other

    ReplyDelete