website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mannn ... I love IT!

Let me see if I can come up with something intelligent, you know like a thought for today. Well we can throw that out the window. An intelligent thought sounds mighty complicated, I live in a very, very, very, small corner of the world where intelligence is neither seen nor understood. I'mma, gonna, thinka real hard, until I get a splitting headache, hopefully a little somethun, somethun, shall surface from me head like a periscope. That is funny and would be real fascinating if one had a periscope coming up outta your head. Instead of a light bulb coming on above one's head to signal an idea or thought, up periscope! It would be my luck the periscope would not pop up, or at least totally erect. Things as they age stop performing the way they did, when their not in their prime ya see!!! What the fuck am I talking about, your guess is better than mine! Remember, I'm an old man therefore everything on me is oldd!

"Hold on there partner . . . I beg to differ, this is your mind a talkin, it's not my fault you have never used me! I been here all along. It's not my fault that you quit using me after the sixth grade. I been here forming cobwebs. Until you started this typin', writin' escapade, to escape from your doldrums. Your silliness has formed from a lifetime of not using me! Hey, I do not wish to stand in your way, go for it partner!"

SEE HOW IT IS TO BE ME! ME MIND IS MAKING FUN OF ME! I THINK IT'S JUST JEALOUS, 'CAUSIN I LET MY COMPUTER HAVE A LITTLE SCREEN TIME THE OTHER DAY, REMEMBER H. P.

Seems I mentioned a thought for today, I'm about to close my eyes and think, "oh my God!"

How about Politicians go on vacation for five weeks, thought . . . "I thought they were on vacation! I've not seen nothing accomplished."

How about where I work "we seem to get more accomplished, when no bosses or people are there!"

How about these late night commercials that just give things away like "We'll send you a coin worth $30.00 and double the offer giving you two coins for $10.00, That's a $60.00 value, plus shipping and handling. Well now!!! Somebody gotta explain this to me, an old silly man! I get two coins "a sixty dollar value, forrr $10.00 . . .  . . . ???????? Lookeeee-here . . . I be a poor dumb old man, butttt, iffun I was a trading and a dealing at the country Auction house wherst I usta go with my grandpappy when I was a wee lad wearing my country coveralls, just like me grandpappy who by the way never went to school, he would laugh at this here commercial so hard, his bladder would erupt all over his Osh Kosh coveralls!!!

OH CRAP! I DONE WENT AND FORGOT WHAT I WAS A TALKIN ABOUT!

He's probably say somethun like this as he was a chewin' and a spittin' his tobaccy.

"Ya dang foooooollll! Sounds like the government has somethun to do with that!!!! they spend our money like it grows on trees. Who else is gonna do somethun like that? Remember Glen if it, sounds to good to be true, it sure-nuff is!"

I sure-nuff been playing around. I would like to end this post with something more profound. I looked up the word profound, now I'M PERPLEXED.

I shall try once again for a daily thought to end this post, I doubt anything profound will happed, what I do know real well is profanity!

"""I've searched a lifetime for wisdom and happiness. Why is it when I finally find it, I'm passed out?"""

1 comment:

  1. OH you had me laughing so hard with this post !!! I hope you never quit writing until of course you can't write anymore.

    Thanks for my daily dose of GlenView :-)

    ReplyDelete