website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

OOH! SHITE! (can i say that?)

I've decided to take some time off, I have three weeks of accumulated time off. If I don't use them I lose them, SO what idiot would not take time off??? This qwestion I shall get round to later IF I don't forget. Also I have accumulated the maximum amount of S. T. O. 

((( STUPID TIME OFF ))) No! That don't a sound right! HEAH! If I can get some time off for that then I'll take it! OH! Sorry I mean S. T. D. I was pretty darn close, though wasn't I?
  
((( That means "SHORT TERM OFF FOR DICK HEADS," nooo, seems I be wrong again, in actuality it means . . . . drum roll, please . . . "SHORT TERM DISABILITY." )))

EVERYBODY knows . . . S. T. D. means something else entirely! Either that OR I'm completely NUTS!!! Please take your pick!

( Yes for those of you, new to my site, I did misspell question WRONG, butt I must warn you I sometimes do that on porpoise. It's a game I play with myself. So you'll nevur know when I do it on purpose! You must understand my mind, works along with my ears AND me ears has lost 50% of their conductivity, actually me ears don't go a ring-a ding-ding like a their suppose to. )

OH SHITE!!!! I wasn't going to go where this is going now! BUTT I'll follow the path of least resistance. USE-A them firing synapses while their a firing . . . heah?

There's times I wish I could not hear!

"WHAT! HUH! YOUR KIDDING ME!!!!"

"Nope!" There's plenty of loud noises, I have called it in the past "Noise pollution." Sounds that make my ears hurt and my adrenalin go wild!!!!

"HOW DO YOU NORMAL HEARING ONES STAND IT???"

Well-sa I had a somethun I a, was a, gonna tells ya, but a forgot a!

I decided to take some time off to do some thinkin', yep. I need to straighten my way of thinkin' up!

Because my way of thinkin' ainna, like a, them others I work with, no it ain't.

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE! I SHOULD TAKE ALL MY S. T. D. TIME OFF, WHICH IS 500 HOURS, AND GO TO A HOSPITAL WHERE I CAN BE "PROGRAMMED " TO BE JUST LIKE ALL THEM OTHERS.

Yep, I'd say "that would be the solution to all me problems!  There is an old saying "if ya can't beat 'em, join em.".

THE TROUBLE IS I DON'T WANT TO BEAT 'EM, WELL THAT'S NOT TRUE SOMETIMES I WANNA BEAT THE SHITE OUT OF 'EM!!!!

I DON'T WAUNT, (yes meant to.) TO JOIN THEM! BUTT IF I CAN'T HEAR THEM AND ALL THE OTHER FUCKING NOISE POLLUTION, I WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't want you to be like everyone else, so no going to get programmed!

    Enjoy your time off, do something for YOU and your lady, Relax, don't think about work or the state of the world or the stupid people out there. Just ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete