website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

You can see me if only you try!

From out of the air, possibly on the other side of the world, you can see me if only, you try.

Imagine me, at the ripe young age of twenty four, the sketch of me shows you how.

I have not aged a day, well possibly 18,250 + or - a few. I now keep my hair trimmed to one half inch length. I still wear glasses, no contact lenses for me!

I now wear the aging of almost a lifetime on my body, imagine that onto the sketch. Once hair of brown and beard the same, has been white for a heap of years.

Eyes once clear as the Canadian Rockies, now show the smog of  L. A. or Beijing.

What lies behind the mask of life, is what I write about for you to see.

My hearing has lapsed enough, for many lifetimes. My waning eyes can still, fill in the blanks.

The work of life, shows on my body, as I go from point A to B. I walk slower and show several glitches in my stride. Actually . . . no longer a stride, as one might see in the strut of the young today. Mine would be a small stride, with a limp and determination, to get there!

My old joints ache with the fire of lighting a Colorado joint, legal today. ( Perhaps I need me some of them Denver self-medication! YEAH! My body would feel younger, even if just, for a spell! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                  "I'll take you there!"

All you gotta do, is sit down at your computer. That be right simple. Tune into Glenview. I'd truly recommend starting 782 post ago. Many a thoughts, rants, and stories are there. My heart and soul is all there, for the whole wide world to see. All you gotta do is????

IMAGINE . . .  A GRAY HAIRED BEARDED SANTA LOOKING MAN, COMING TO YOU, MOST EVERY NIGHT, FROM DEEP IN THE HEARTLAND, IN MY SMALL TOWN, FROM MY SMALL COUNTY, OF MY SMALL STATE, FROM MY COUNTRY. FOR IT DOES NOT MATTER, WHAT COUNTRY WE HAIL FROM, WE . . . ME AND YOU, FROM CALIFORNIA TO NORWAY, TO SPAIN, TO SIBERIA, TO BEIJING, INDIA, AUSTRALIA AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN, WE ARE ONE AND THE SAME!!!     

THE ASSHOLES THAT LEADETH US, NOT TO TEMPTATION, BUT TO DEATH, DON'T CARE A FRIENDLY FIRE, ABOUT US! WE'RE THE FATTED CALF, ONLY WE'RE A LINING THEIR POCKETS WITH GOLD, AND DOING THEIR BIDDING WITH OUR BLOOD, MY FRIENDS!

Goodnight, and let's keep any missile from launching anywhere! GLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment