website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

55 and over, are IRRELEVANT! WHAT???

It's 8 A M  do you know where your mind is? I don't but about to find out! It be right here but nothin' wants to come out. This is what I call priming my mind, er I mean priming the pump, a tryin' to get somethun started. There's a plenty of thoughts in there but are afraid to come out. They don't want to get me on another useless tirade, ya see! Don't do no good, no how! Nobody in Daisyville gives a flyin' fuck, bout what an old man has to say!

At what point does the older ones seize, to be a functional part of the living. I had this thought a couple weeks ago then I read in a Business Magazine a story that made it seem more real.

First off my thought. I feel left out of the modern world have been for quite some time. Does each generation reach that point? It has to be so, but the reason I feel like an antique is the computers, the cellphones and all these magic gadgets that I'm not hooked on, and do not let control me, and my life. The children growing up in the last maybe 30 years or so, plop out of mother, and go for the toys it seems to me! Hell! if you want something to work with these gadgets get your 5 year old child or grandchild, they'll explain to you and you still won't get it!

Oh got off track, imagine me a doin' that! What I was going to say about that Business Magazine in a large city near me was. The writer of this article received a call from two national tracking companies. They asked him what age group he was in, when they both found out he was in the over 55 in their survey, they did not ask him any questions, they were polite, but did not care in where he spent his money. I as well as that 58 year old professional are irrelevant in today's society. I find that so alienating. His thought in his article, as well as mine before I read this article is, I'll bet you that the over 55 seniors have more money in which to spend than the younger generations. WE'RE IRRELEVANT!? Humm, I find that rather interesting to say the least.

When our children and grandchildren need money "who they gonna call!" I don't think they're gonna call them marketing information firms and ask them for money, like they would dad, mom, grandpa, or grandma!

I'll just betcha there's a lot of well off old-uns, that travel and spend a lot of money because they have it!

Well this is just another drawback of getting old!

I AM GETTING OLD, AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I HAVE THE ACHES AND PAINS OF A LIFETIME UNDER MY EVER GROWING BELT. I STILL NEED AND WANT TO WORK. I DON'T OWE A DIME TO NOBODY!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW A YOUNG COUPLE WITH KIDS ARE GOING TO GET BY TODAY?

COME ON TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!! EVEN IF BOTH WORK AT MEDIOCRE JOBS, EVEN A COLLEGE EDUCATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU, LIVABLE MONEY! THE SAD FACT IS, CHILDREN ARE LIVING LONGER WITH THEIR PARENTS. EVEN MARRIED ONES ARE LIVING WITH THEIR PARENTS. DIVORCES ARE HIGHER THAN EVER AND THEY'LL MOVE BACK IN WITH THEIR PARENTS. PARENTS ARE HAVING TO HELP THEIR CHILDREN AND HELP THEIR GRAND CHILDREN OUT OF DIRE NECESSITY. DON'T TELL ME, AN OVER 55 FAT OLD FUCKER! WE'RE IRRELEVANT!!! SANTA CLAUS AIN'T REAL BABY! THAT BE US OLD FART'S OF THE WORLD!!!!

"OH!,OH!,OH! I NOW SEE" SAID THE BLIND MAN!  THEY WANT YOU HAVING HALF A DOZEN CREDITS INSTEAD OF HAVING MONEY! BE JUST LIKE THE GOVERNMENT PAYING INTEREST TO THEM BANKERS! I READ SEVERAL YEARS AGO, THAT WE THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS PAID 35 MILLION DOLLARS AN HOUR ON THE MONEY BORROWED TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT. IT BE A HEAP HIGHER NOW I IMAGINE!!!

Awww . . . COME ON NOW! OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER LET SUCH A THING HAPPEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment