website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

U Title!

I'm tired! I'm tired of being me. I'm going to attempt self analysis. The question I'm going to ask myself is . . . .

Why am I tired of being me?

At this exact moment a I have a throw over my shoulders because both my shoulder hurt like hell! I will go to bed and get some relief, than give it a go another day, I know nothing else! That sounds sad and is, because I know no other way to feel of self worth, other than working. My life has found itself reduced to this.

I am haunted with the ability to see right from wrong, liars, people who use others and so on and so forth . . . . . . . . . . .  I hate it! Seeing these things eats me alive from the inside and these other people that do these things don't seem to give a shite!!! So why am I concerned? I don't fucking know or understand! Damn it all to hell I hate it. If stupidity is bliss, I demand to be struck stupid please!!!

I have learned lately I can give only partial of what I'm capable of and nobody will notice or care. God how awful that is! If you cannot beat 'em, join 'em . . .  The cockroach ones are treated better than those who are the foundation. 

There is an old saying "the squeaky wheel gets all the grease." That's for sure!

I am cursed and will most likely visit my grave site early because I cannot stop being whom I am!

I'm old fashion and respect people who give their all. That does in no way mean respecting those who can do more than the others! Please understand that!

We're all limited in physical and God knows mental ability.

Use to leadership was a special title. Doesn't matter what title or how much leadership to give. It meant RESPONSIBILITY! with responsibility comes many things. You put on a special hat and think beyond you measly self. Yes that's right. What has happened to the special people that take on RESPONSIBILITY.

WE NOW LACK THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT GOES WITH LEADERSHIP MORE THAN EVER IN MY OVER 60 YEARS OF LIFE. IF IT AIN'T SHOWN IN A HOUSEHOLD TO BEGIN WITH, YOU THINK ONE WILL EVER WEAR THAT HAT?

WE SO LACK RESPONSIBLE LEADERS A DEATH SENTENCE LIES ON ALL OF US, FROM THE SIMPLEST TITLE OF LEADERSHIP TO THE LEADERS OF NATIONS, WE'RE GONERS BABY!!! WE'RE DEADING PEOPLE WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is no shame in being a hard worker and finding your self worth in working and how you do your job. Used to be people took pride in their work. A man as known by his work . My dad was a blue collar worker. He didn't make much money but he worked his ass off and even when he was sick, he went to work and put in a full days work. He had his problems yes, but one of the things I so admired about him was he was a hard worker. I am proud of him even to this day, long after his passing.

    You're a good person, a hard worker, and you have loads of common sense and by gosh don't be talking about no early grave, ya hear me?? I admire you for all these attributes AND because you sit here day and after day and put these blogs out and you never quit , even though you say you still have to peck at the keyboard. Take pride in yourself Glen, you have earned it. And give yourself a pat on the back for me ! So there !!!!

    ReplyDelete