website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

All I Have To Do Is Dream...

Tired more so than normal. Apparently this old body takes A LOT longer to recover from  longer hours, than my use to eight hours. Funny how we get use to a set schedule! At this stage in my life and working the dreaded graveyard shift. I MUST keep a regular schedule. I am physically and mentally more in tune, or it seems to me that way!
I read recently where getting enough sleep and the very important dream state is vital for mind and body. I'll vouch for that or give that a big AMEN! I recognize that from the crazy hours I work.When I feel better is after a sounds night's, oops! (day's rest) Waking up feeling rested seems rare! Does 'anyone' wake up feeling rested?
Do you experienced 'sleep paralysis?' It's those times that I experience sleep paralysis and wake up within a dream. I wake up feeling the most alive. I have been doing this more now than in my entire life. The dreams are absolutely amazing. That overwhelming experience is undescribeable. I slowly awake as the dream plays out and when completely awake, those feelings linger for several minutes. I notice my body is cold and my heart rate seems rather slow. 
The dreams are magnificent and wish I had time to write them as soon as I am completely awake. Unfortunately these moments are the moments I do not have time, I must go to work. Fortunately some are so embedded that I can keep the emotions experienced within these dreams. The story The Golden City is one of these.
Another most interesting thing I have noticed is, if I do not eat anything before going to bed these dreams are more prevalent. Humm, reckon there may be something to this fasting thing?
I have been eating much better for a few months now, maybe it all ties in together somehow, seems most logical to me, but I am not Vulcan such as Spock. My body may be rewarding me with unexpected side effects! Of which I find WONDERFUL! I want more and these encounters and my new lease on life is giving me more stories than I can write. My mind is on overload status but in a good, magnifico way! I have been reading novels with a zest not felt in a long, long time!

(((I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE TYPING, THE KITTEN JUST STEPPED ON MY KEYBOARD AND IS EATING THE EDGE OF A BOOK, SHEESH WHAT ONE HAS TO PUT UP WITH!!!))) 

My meds are kicking in, that means my mind is going south, or more south than normal. Damn who drank my tea, damn ghosts! Oh, oh, oh! I reckon it were me. Excuse me as I get a mite more, caffeine free and splenda. WHO WOULD OF EVER THUNK IT TO BE SO WITH ME? Please hold...... (SNORING)   

1 comment:

  1. I was actually going to write down one of my dreams over on my page last evening, but I never got around to it. I don't usually remember most of what I dream, but when I have an unusual one I remember. The one I am going to write down is a recurring dream I have had for years.

    I might get it posted tonight.

    ReplyDelete