website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

USUALLY!

Usually when I come home after work I don't read any news on my homepage. WELL today I did and read some of the stupid news of the day and other stuff. I reckon . . . I felt the need to get away from my usual boring, same O, same O, routine you know? All I can say is my malarkey gives me a smile and I have fun, but, BUTT, is there not any other thing out there than Kardashians? Yes Kim has a BUTT and a half, but I do not need to see it any more! As far as Smiley Syrus, oops, I mean Miley Cryus.
Girl . . . y'all trying to be the next ???? Once we all loved you for being you! Now well now ???

I can exist in my little world. When I look at the outside shenanigans, that does not even include the political ring/circus/clowns whatever?

'Bout now yer probably asking yourself, "who got old man Glen pissed off?"

"Baby I ain't pissed off as a matter of factly I feel good!!!" I mean don't you just get mad at what every Tom, Dick, Harry, Tammy, Nancy, and Katrina are doing to us? AWW , , , come on don't act like you don't know nothing about we being used as guinea pigs! Tain't bad enough they a, forcing vaccines into our children, chlorine in our water, stupid pills for medicine, (Damn!!! I 'd rather have sugar pills, I bet they'd be much better than all the jumk O shite we can't even spell. ) I could go on and on!!!

It be the advertisements, the junk they push upon us, that, that, that . . . frost me balls. Have we all become nine year olds? Seems that's where the target intelligence level is geared to!
   
I'M SO PISSED OFF I'M GOING TO BED, MAYBE I'LL DREAM OF SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS IS NOW THE NEXT NIGHT. I WASN'T PLANNING ON POSTING ANYTHING, HAD TO WORK OVER, AND . . .  I ABSOLUTELY HATE OVERTIME!!! SO I WAS CHECKING OUT A FEW THINGS AND RAN ACROSS THIS STORY.

"Toby Keith owes back taxes!" I'm thinkin' how in the world can these entertainers that make soo much mula, not hire accountants that take care of this sort of thing! Remember Willie Nelson who found himself in so much trouble. Well I click on it, like the DUMBASS . . .  I BE! Well Toby's estimated personal worth is 320 million dollars. I said to myself "man that's a lot of money." WELL it ain't about his personal wealth. Apparently he has some restaurants and he owes a measly quarter million back taxes on them. He could take spare change from one week and pay them taxes. That be like me buying a sodie-pop!!!

Nothing against Toby, it's the way these headlines are written to grab your eye and makes us fools, by reading them!

I click on another one like the fool I am, 'bout poor old Coke sales being down. The picture shows a green can with Coke on it. WELL didn't take long to get BORED reading about this new green coke, you know what, I click on one underneath the Coke story.   MAN WAS I SORRY!  

"The worst dressed shoppers at Walmart!" PLEASE don't go there! I just know I'll have NIGHTMARES!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I am in South Carolina until Sunday and that is why I have not posted. The internet connection is really bad where I am at for some reason. I can barely get the pages to load. I will work overtime to catch up on your blogs and to write my own once I get back home. Just wanted to let you know I have not stopped writing. Just a bit of a delay.

    ReplyDelete